01-07-2018, 06:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So do I need the save file I’m reassigning to my own save’s ID? I downloaded a save file here in our forum but wizard thinks it’s my profile even though PS4 says it’s another users game save.
01-08-2018, 01:00 AM #2
Sinister
Gym leader
Originally posted by silvanous View Post
So do I need the save file I’m reassigning to my own save’s ID? I downloaded a save file here in our forum but wizard thinks it’s my profile even though PS4 says it’s another users game save.

Question was a little confusing but all you need to do is have the YOUR profile saved onto save wizard during first setup. When you resign the save you downloaded, just select the profile you want that save assigned to.
01-08-2018, 01:33 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
So do I need the save file I’m reassigning to my own save’s ID? I downloaded a save file here in our forum but wizard thinks it’s my profile even though PS4 says it’s another users game save.

Like sinister did say you will need to import your own save to get your id to register it on the save wizard client there are guides for that here in the ps4 sections
01-08-2018, 05:12 AM #4
I think my confusion is that when I go to reassign the save I downloaded, the Save Wizard already sees it as assigned to my Profile. I have placed the downloaded save in PS4/Savedata/MyProfile/SaveFile where upon the Save Wizard appears to think the save is already assigned to my Profile. When I try to reassign it says I can't reassign to the same profile.
01-08-2018, 10:26 PM #5
Figured out my problem - I wasn't using the import button...
01-09-2018, 01:42 AM #6
Wosley
Figured out my problem - I wasn't using the import button...

Question fulfilled?
01-09-2018, 01:49 AM #7
Yes completed
01-09-2018, 02:47 AM #8
Wosley
Question Fulfilled .

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo