01-09-2018, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, the mod community for BL2 is amazing but due to not many people using save wizard yet (Thanks to its price tag) Not many people have made ps4 save's for it yet. I was wondering if any kind soul had a ps4 modded save file they could send me a copy of? I'm looking for a level 1 character with maxed skill trees / Item drops. I have the files, I just can't convert them myself as no access to the ps3 Smile If anyone has a copy or could point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it! Hammy
01-09-2018, 08:08 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Granddukeofyork View Post
Hi all, the mod community for BL2 is amazing but due to not many people using save wizard yet (Thanks to its price tag) Not many people have made ps4 save's for it yet. I was wondering if any kind soul had a ps4 modded save file they could send me a copy of? I'm looking for a level 1 character with maxed skill trees / Item drops. I have the files, I just can't convert them myself as no access to the ps3 Smile If anyone has a copy or could point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it! Hammy

So you have the save the ps3 save but you want it on the ps4 but you dont have a ps3 anymore right ? so you will need someone uploading your ps3 save into the cloud of the game ?
01-09-2018, 11:21 AM #3
Yes that's correct! I need someone who has access to a ps4 to save the game onto their ps3, use the cross save feature to move it to ps4 and send me the ps4 copy Smile
01-11-2018, 11:05 AM #4
Wosley
Yes that's correct! I need someone who has access to a ps4 to save the game onto their ps3, use the cross save feature to move it to ps4 and send me the ps4 copy Smile

But then you will need to resign it if you want to use someone else save ?
01-11-2018, 03:28 PM #5
Yeah, I have a resigner Smile (save wizard)
01-11-2018, 03:58 PM #6
Wosley
Yeah, I have a resigner Smile (save wizard)

I can suggest you to make a request for a level 1 modded save in the Game Save Modding section with a request prefix Winky Winky
01-11-2018, 04:54 PM #7
Okay I will do thank you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo