Post: PSN Trophy Synchronization Questions Last Question (Save Wizard USE)
01-12-2018, 03:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry to bother you with these questions every time, but this is the last time I ask a question.

I use a save file to unlock the trophies that are locked (OFW) (SAVE WIZARD USE)

I also synced to the PSN network , But the trophy is not legally solved.

So I keep the trophy private to everyone in my account.

I have synced to the PSN, I do not want to have a permanent account ban from SONY?

If you have done this for a long time, please let me know your experience.
01-12-2018, 03:39 AM #2
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Do not use it if you are afraid. Start a new account.
01-12-2018, 05:33 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by code9999 View Post
Sorry to bother you with these questions every time, but this is the last time I ask a question.

I use a save file to unlock the trophies that are locked (OFW) (SAVE WIZARD USE)

I also synced to the PSN network , But the trophy is not legally solved.

So I keep the trophy private to everyone in my account.

I have synced to the PSN, I do not want to have a permanent account ban from SONY?

If you have done this for a long time, please let me know your experience.

Sony doesn't care about your profile trophies. They do little to even check if your trophies are gotten legit or hacked in some way.

The only thing that will happen is you'll get removed from PSNProfiles (if you're even signed up)
01-12-2018, 05:38 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Sony doesn't care about your profile trophies. They do little to even check if your trophies are gotten legit or hacked in some way.

The only thing that will happen is you'll get removed from PSNProfiles (if you're even signed up)

Yup you wont get banned on playstation they only Remove you from Psnprofiles and give you incruate stats for Psntrophyleaders

If you care about any of this leaderboards you play it safe or you dont do it on a account you care about for ranking it will be all on own risk

but for a playstation acc itself you only need to be carefull with the Sony Rewards if your using saves to get the money your basically stealing money from sony since sometimes they still give you the money if it looks legit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo