01-12-2018, 06:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So...

I picked up the PS4 version of Xploder back while it was in beta and I've finally gotten around to trying it out.
The problem is, I don't think it's resigning the saves I download from here to my profile successfully. is the just not something Xploder does anymore? it seems to work fine with the ones from its database, but I have very little use for the saves they have.

Savewizard isn't really an option because it doesn't work on MacOS, am I just doing something wrong?*
Can't find a decent tutorial anywhere.

Cheers!

The following user thanked TheMrB for this useful post:

kassabchakir
01-13-2018, 12:25 AM #2
i'm having a similar problem too I sorta found a workaround, I put the folder of the save from this website ie(CUSA00003) into the folder next to my save folder for exploder on my usb you should have two one with your (account id) and one next to it with (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) I place unsigned save folder inside this folder the one with the ffff;s then load up xploder save should show up then hit resign and re-region if needed (Doesn't work with all saves i've only got a few to work this way so far) its worth a try though better than just using the saves xploder provide they're not that great
01-13-2018, 01:21 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by TheMrB View Post
So...

I picked up the PS4 version of Xploder back while it was in beta and I've finally gotten around to trying it out.
The problem is, I don't think it's resigning the saves I download from here to my profile successfully. is the just not something Xploder does anymore? it seems to work fine with the ones from its database, but I have very little use for the saves they have.

Savewizard isn't really an option because it doesn't work on MacOS, am I just doing something wrong?*
Can't find a decent tutorial anywhere.

Cheers!

Xploder only works fine with the saves of their database and yes i saw alot people complaining that save wizard doesnt work on mac you always can buy a really cheap pc or laptop and only use it for save wizard
01-13-2018, 06:02 AM #4
Cheers guys.
05-07-2018, 12:30 PM #5
Having the same problem, Xploder just doesn't have enough game saves that I would like where as save wizard does but xploder wont re-sign them...........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo