1. 01-12-2018, 02:51 PM
    TheMrB
    Grunt
    TheMrB
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

So...

I picked up the PS4 version of Xploder back while it was in beta and I've finally gotten around to trying it out.
    The problem is, I don't think it's resigning the saves I download from here to my profile successfully. is the just not something Xploder does anymore? it seems to work fine with the ones from its database, but I have very little use for the saves they have.

Savewizard isn't really an option because it doesn't work on MacOS, am I just doing something wrong?*
    Can't find a decent tutorial anywhere.

Cheers!
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 01-12-2018, 08:25 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    i'm having a similar problem too I sorta found a workaround, I put the folder of the save from this website ie(CUSA00003) into the folder next to my save folder for exploder on my usb you should have two one with your (account id) and one next to it with (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF) I place unsigned save folder inside this folder the one with the ffff;s then load up xploder save should show up then hit resign and re-region if needed (Doesn't work with all saves i've only got a few to work this way so far) its worth a try though better than just using the saves xploder provide they're not that great
  4. 01-12-2018, 09:21 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheMrB View Post
    So...

I picked up the PS4 version of Xploder back while it was in beta and I've finally gotten around to trying it out.
    The problem is, I don't think it's resigning the saves I download from here to my profile successfully. is the just not something Xploder does anymore? it seems to work fine with the ones from its database, but I have very little use for the saves they have.

Savewizard isn't really an option because it doesn't work on MacOS, am I just doing something wrong?*
    Can't find a decent tutorial anywhere.

Cheers!
    Xploder only works fine with the saves of their database and yes i saw alot people complaining that save wizard doesnt work on mac you always can buy a really cheap pc or laptop and only use it for save wizard
  5. 01-13-2018, 02:02 AM
    TheMrB
    Grunt
    TheMrB
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Cheers guys.
  6. 01-13-2018, 05:45 AM
    ROCKY_southpaw
    Former Staff
    ROCKY_southpaw
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheMrB View Post
    Cheers guys.
    Save Wizard launched a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. There is a way to use it on mac using a windows simulator though.

Xploder also only works on 4.50 and below saves btw.