01-14-2018, 07:28 AM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I’m just starting ACO and was wondering if the Save Wizard messes up or makes it so that you can’t get certain trophies. *I see that there are a lot of Save Wizard codes for this game.
01-14-2018, 07:51 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I’m just starting ACO and was wondering if the Save Wizard messes up or makes it so that you can’t get certain trophies. *I see that there are a lot of Save Wizard codes for this game.

You mean like if there are any trophies that are unachievable after using the cheats ?
01-14-2018, 08:31 AM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
Yeah, I see that the level up one is bad for me to use. It brought me up to level 40 and then I couldn’t get the trophy for hitting level 20.
01-14-2018, 08:44 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sony View Post
Yeah, I see that the level up one is bad for me to use. It brought me up to level 40 and then I couldn’t get the trophy for hitting level 20.

That happends most of the time even if you can bring it to level 20 it wont pop you will need to bring it to level 19 and do 1 level legit but idk if your able to choose your level
01-14-2018, 05:14 PM #5
If AM is available, you could change it that way. Otherwise, unless a save is available, you're gonna have to do it legit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo