01-22-2018, 04:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry if this isn't the appropriate section to post this as I am pretty unfamiliar with the site since I haven't really modded much of anything since 2013. Anyways, my predicament is that I screwed up my Horizon Zero Dawn save. I was messing around with the Save Editor for PS4 for GTA and while I was on there I figured I would check out the mods for Horizon Zero Dawn. I managed to end up saving my game with max EXP. I was level 33 and would like to return to that original state if possible. I keep my saves on my flash drive since I bounce in between consoles and dont pay for PS+ for their cloud features. I really wasn't intending on modding this game, and cant figure out where to find the code to do this manually via the advanced feature to lower my EXP. Thanks for any help!
01-22-2018, 02:43 PM #2
Awak3n1ng
Pokemon Trainer
SW always makes a backup before it adds codes to any save. using the same modded save reupload it to SW and right click the save and pick restore from backup ..simple..
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Awak3n1ng ; 01-22-2018 at 02:45 PM.
01-28-2018, 07:37 AM #3
The file got overwritten with the modded file somehow and I also had made hours of progress in the game before I realized the screw up I made. I appreciate your input. Is there anyway to do if through advanced? Maybe I can create a new saved game and do a comparison in hXD editor before and after the max lvl save to find out which lines need to be edited. Wish there was a way to do a custom XP in Horizon to easily fix this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo