02-16-2018, 04:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has the capability to change to region of my monster hunter save from CUSA07713 to CUSA09554 so that I can resign it. I cannot resign on CUSA09554 because the save cannot be edit in advanced mode.*
02-16-2018, 05:42 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by davian000 View Post
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone has the capability to change to region of my monster hunter save from CUSA07713 to CUSA09554 so that I can resign it. I cannot resign on CUSA09554 because the save cannot be edit in advanced mode.*

Save Wizard was the only way to re region saves of a recent firmware i guess you need to wait till they add advanced mode or if some other software of someone else gets released that makes it able to re region any save
02-16-2018, 08:55 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Save Wizard was the only way to re region saves of a recent firmware i guess you need to wait till they add advanced mode or if some other software of someone else gets released that makes it able to re region any save

SW has already said that they won't be adding Advanced Mode for MHW, said it's because it's an Online game... Which is complete BS, we know that's not the reason.
02-16-2018, 08:58 PM #4
Wosley
Originally posted by idlehands88 View Post
SW has already said that they won't be adding Advanced Mode for MHW, said it's because it's an Online game... Which is complete BS, we know that's not the reason.

I guess we just need to wait then

in advanced mode people can make their own cheats that can end up bad for the gameplay fo other people

oon the ps3 there is a resigner that resigns saves + can re region every game

im pretty sure this will release any time for ps4 it also lets you resign to blank ids
02-16-2018, 09:23 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I guess we just need to wait then

in advanced mode people can make their own cheats that can end up bad for the gameplay fo other people

oon the ps3 there is a resigner that resigns saves + can re region every game

im pretty sure this will release any time for ps4 it also lets you resign to blank ids

Ya, but if that was the reason why they don't want to add it for MHW (a co-op only game), then why did they add it for Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and 3? Those games are PvP based games, but yet they allow Advanced Mode on them. So it seems they like to cheat in PvP games.
02-18-2018, 07:54 AM #6
I don’t mind if they don’t allow us to access advance mode. But can savewizard at least let us resign saves from different regions to another region without the need to open advanced mode? I think it will be very helpful if this is incorporated
02-18-2018, 01:59 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by davian000 View Post
I don’t mind if they don’t allow us to access advance mode. But can savewizard at least let us resign saves from different regions to another region without the need to open advanced mode? I think it will be very helpful if this is incorporated

There only be 2 methods so far for re regioning a save and both methods needed the advanced mode

Ps3 was faster in stuff like that maybe Save Wizard will already die out by the 5.50 update since they said they were lucky with the 5.00 one
02-18-2018, 05:26 PM #8
How do I block firmware updates on PS4 without jailbreak?
03-06-2018, 05:33 PM #9
i already read about this. and i think they woulnt allow advanced mode for MHW since it is online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo