03-05-2018, 01:17 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like the title says you can Request your save to be re regioned in this thread

What do you need?

• The Save you want to be Re Regioned
  • A Save of the Region you like to Have Re Regioned it to
  • Game need to have Advanced Mode on Save Wizard
  • You will need to own Save Wizard yourself resign request wont be fulfilled

If you want to try it yourself here is a guide You must login or register to view this content.

THIS IS A RE-REGION REQUEST THREAD AND NOT A RESIGN REQUEST THREAD YOU WILL NEED TO OWN SAVE WIZARD YOURSELF TO RESIGN THE SAVES AFTER ITS RE REGIONED SINCE NOBODY WILL DO IT SINCE ITS AGAINST THE RULES
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-19-2019 at 12:39 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

abufhad, Allohashin, Boss1993, BubbaDaBarb, burnrujinjakka, Cl4rky619, danilo_BR, Exagerado, frez0r, iabosara, ignored467, jamalxxx, Johnblue86, liketchack, lynxnull, Major Meat Bone, marcooliveirafi, markl1989, migale, mkaaay, Oliver-H-Arias, ProSaudi, QasYou, R9M8B4, RDRFan1, Revolution, saltwet, Shenmuelover, ThatEpicSomeone, thenightflyer, washer, Ww412, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xxMekoxx
04-04-2018, 06:58 AM #56
washer
Pokemon Trainer
can you supply the file / files please that you want re-regioning please FFXV is on the list

so i would need the US save you want as your own and the EU one that is your own. or at least the same CUSA as your own

so i can re-region for you, you will need to still re-sign the save after it has been re-regioned.
Last edited by washer ; 04-04-2018 at 07:08 AM.
04-04-2018, 08:40 AM #57
Wosley
Originally posted by cryptix555 View Post
I’m looking to re-region Hydrogen’s US FFXV save to EUR but I only have Xploder and it keeps returning errors every time I try to re-region.

Would somebody be able to re-region for me and then I can try re-signing using Xploder?

Could you please link Hydrogen's thread in here and a save of your own region (progress dont matter)
04-05-2018, 12:14 AM #58
Thanks Wosley, sorry for not doing this originally. I should have read the instructions before posting.

Hydrogen's (US) save can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

My save (EUR) can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope that works and thanks in advance!
04-05-2018, 06:52 AM #59
washer
Pokemon Trainer
sorry seems FFXV cannot be re-regioned as there is no Advanced Mode Available to be able to make the change.

the only thing that could be done is a starter save.
Last edited by washer ; 04-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.
04-05-2018, 11:34 AM #60
Wosley
Originally posted by washer View Post
sorry seems FFXV cannot be re-regioned as there is no Advanced Mode Available to be able to make the change.

Originally posted by cryptix555 View Post
Thanks Wosley, sorry for not doing this originally. I should have read the instructions before posting.

Hydrogen's (US) save can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

My save (EUR) can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Hope that works and thanks in advance!

04-05-2018, 08:00 PM #61
Originally posted by washer View Post

Many thanks for confirming! In that case I think the best thing to do is to see if someone has an equivalent EU save I can resign.
04-10-2018, 02:55 PM #62
R9M8B4
Haxor!
In the below link there are two saves, one is mine and the other is the US version of South Park The Fractured Butthole.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you could give it a go and Re-Region from CUSA04311 to CUSA05484 it would be appreciated.
04-11-2018, 06:50 PM #63
Originally posted by Scarspirit View Post
In the below link there are two saves, one is mine and the other is the US version of South Park The Fractured Butthole.

You must login or register to view this content.

If you could give it a go and Re-Region from CUSA04311 to CUSA05484 it would be appreciated.

this game no have advanced mode unlocked to convert region
04-17-2018, 07:21 PM #64
artharo
Save Point
A save I want re=regioning does not have advanced mode but I've seen it suggested that xlpoder can re region saves, is this true?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo