Post: Looking for Wolfenstein 2: The New Collossus 100% plat save
03-09-2018, 04:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for Wolfenstein 2: The New Collossus 100% plat save
03-10-2018, 09:11 PM #2
I’m interested in this save as well.
10-15-2018, 05:59 PM #3
barnoz
Keeper
it's unlikely anyone will be able to provide it as the Mein Leiben trophy requires you to play the game without saving. Without it, you can't Platinum this.
12-02-2019, 08:29 PM #4
I was tinkering with a PS4 save of this the other day out of interest as I saw a Mein Leben save listed in the Settings > Storage > Save Data section on my PS4.

Turns out the save file structure has autosaves, profiles, manual saves, and interestingly "transition" saves. It was a "transition save" where Mein Leben had saved the start of the level where I died (New Orleans).

Problem is, even if you were to attempt to create an actual manual save from the data in this transition save, I very much doubt the devs would have allowed the game to recognise this as it goes against the very principle of Mein Leben.

But interesting nonetheless - the idea that Mein Leben doesn't create any save data isn't strictly true..

The following user thanked chester623919 for this useful post:

Gagliardi
10-01-2020, 01:00 PM #5
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by chester623919 View Post
I was tinkering with a PS4 save of this the other day out of interest as I saw a Mein Leben save listed in the Settings > Storage > Save Data section on my PS4.

Turns out the save file structure has autosaves, profiles, manual saves, and interestingly "transition" saves. It was a "transition save" where Mein Leben had saved the start of the level where I died (New Orleans).

Problem is, even if you were to attempt to create an actual manual save from the data in this transition save, I very much doubt the devs would have allowed the game to recognise this as it goes against the very principle of Mein Leben.

But interesting nonetheless - the idea that Mein Leben doesn't create any save data isn't strictly true..

if your save is USA, please upload and I will look

[]s
10-02-2020, 02:40 PM #6
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Originally posted by chester623919 View Post

if your save is USA, please upload and I will look

[]s

They've spelt recognise with an S, the USA does with a z.

Chances are, they and their save aren't/isn't USA.
Last edited by herefortheplats ; 10-02-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo