03-12-2018, 05:52 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); borderlands the pre sequel
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-03-2019 at 09:27 AM.
03-12-2018, 06:32 PM #2
frez0r
Gym leader
Looking for pre sequel saves (EU) for ages, too.....
03-13-2018, 10:31 AM #3
hey guys im almost done making my ps3 and usa ps4 complete platinum save set (and dlc) for pre sequel. i may do borderlands 2 as well but haven't committed to that, however if anyone here wants to help me make a EU!!! set (im not talking about re-region conversion i know that cant be done as its an unsupported game, im talking about using the cross save feature) then PM me. get on the discord and i'll talk you through it.
03-14-2018, 08:30 PM #4
killer007
Gym leader
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
hey guys im almost done making my ps3 and usa ps4 complete platinum save set (and dlc) for pre sequel. i may do borderlands 2 as well but haven't committed to that, however if anyone here wants to help me make a EU!!! set (im not talking about re-region conversion i know that cant be done as its an unsupported game, im talking about using the cross save feature) then PM me. get on the discord and i'll talk you through it.

I been looking for pre sequel forever... I dont have ps3 anymore so I can't mod the save for ps4.. seems like no one has pre sequel xp save for ps4... Is your save a xp save?
03-14-2018, 08:53 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post

I want to help you with borderlands 2 Smile got a few saves already Winky Winky
03-15-2018, 05:32 PM #6
platinum set is complete, dlc will be up in the next 2 days. and when savewizard give us 5.5 support i will make a ps4 only save instead of having to use cross save.

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo