03-17-2018, 09:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When u load the game it auto creates a game save with nothing done, 0% complete.

Can someone that is still pre 5.50 upload me a save like this please? I want a blank save I can use in save editor.

I would even take this converted to usa if possible
You must login or register to view this content.

Didn't work for me, and the save file sizes are way different. US is like 30mb+ while that Eu file is around 10mb
Last edited by AnxiousSavior ; 03-17-2018 at 10:03 AM.
03-17-2018, 03:42 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AnxiousSavior View Post
When u load the game it auto creates a game save with nothing done, 0% complete.

Can someone that is still pre 5.50 upload me a save like this please? I want a blank save I can use in save editor.

I would even take this converted to usa if possible
You must login or register to view this content.

Didn't work for me, and the save file sizes are way different. US is like 30mb+ while that Eu file is around 10mb

Way this game works, it writes more data the more you play / progress... it’s very weird.
And the difficulty, and case files are are unlocked inside and stored via the .bin file of the save (which isn’t currently moddable / decryptable) unless save wizard lets you.

Best bet is to take a complete US save with all cases finished and then re region over that if you want a Eu Save that has higher stars / items unlocked. That way you’ll have the story finished, and whatever else you want from the re region.
Sorry if this sounds confusing lol just thought I’d write this out as I was having similar issues re-regioning this game as well.
03-17-2018, 10:06 PM #3
Yeah I get what you are saying Smile I have tried resigning the EU over a US one and it doesn't match up in game stats.

Ill guess ill just wait it out then, I don't want a save with any % complete, I want to earn the trophies myself.

I just need the one the game creates at the beginning of the game so I can use save wizard to max my savage.
03-18-2018, 03:19 AM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AnxiousSavior View Post
Yeah I get what you are saying Smile I have tried resigning the EU over a US one and it doesn't match up in game stats.

Ill guess ill just wait it out then, I don't want a save with any % complete, I want to earn the trophies myself.

I just need the one the game creates at the beginning of the game so I can use save wizard to max my savage.

If you are looking for a starter save with max scarp and 0 levels completed I can send you my own starter save I made on my other ps4 on 5.00 and you can use that if that’s something your interested in.
03-18-2018, 07:11 AM #5
Yes please, Ill drop you a pm with my email
03-24-2018, 07:01 PM #6
Still looking for this if anyone can help out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo