Post: [EU] Rainbow Six Siege [CUSA02368] [Grindy Trophies]
04-18-2018, 12:06 PM #1
cbob946
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I'm looking for a platinum R6 Siege save so I can complete 1 more terrorist hunt, 1 more terrorist headshot, etc etc. There is an EU platinum save on NGU but unfortunately I can't resign it to my version of the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

If anyone has a platinum save with the region code CUSA02368 I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks
04-18-2018, 12:11 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cbob946 View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for a platinum R6 Siege save so I can complete 1 more terrorist hunt, 1 more terrorist headshot, etc etc. There is an EU platinum save on NGU but unfortunately I can't resign it to my version of the game.

If anyone has a platinum save with the region code CUSA02368 I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks

Can you please note down what version of the game it is since im unable to find it on gamefaqs
04-18-2018, 12:24 PM #3
cbob946
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Can you please note down what version of the game it is since im unable to find it on gamefaqs

Really weird how it doesn't show up on gamefaqs.

I got this in the UK on/around release day, I saw somebody mention this same CUSA as a year 2 EU release, however that's not the case with mine. I've attached a photo of the box.

04-18-2018, 12:26 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cbob946 View Post
Really weird how it doesn't show up on gamefaqs.

I got this in the UK on/around release day, I saw somebody mention this same CUSA as a year 2 EU release, however that's not the case with mine. I've attached a photo of the box.

Its weird its not noted down on gamefaqs
05-31-2018, 05:16 PM #5
need too. i can't resing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo