04-18-2018, 08:50 PM #1
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for platinum save or miscellaneous save for US copy of game. There’s a different region save floating around but I have no idea how to re region it.
04-22-2018, 01:07 AM #2
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Looking for platinum save or miscellaneous save for US copy of game. There’s a different region save floating around but I have no idea how to re region it.

If it doesnt have advanced mode on save wizard, it cant be re-regioned.
04-22-2018, 05:55 AM #3
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
If it doesnt have advanced mode on save wizard, it cant be re-regioned.

I’m aware of that. But I’ve heard that even games that are not supported by Save Wizard can still get the region changed. I just can’t find any information on how to do so. If I did I’d do it myself.
04-22-2018, 09:55 AM #4
I’m aware of that. But I’ve heard that even games that are not supported by Save Wizard can still get the region changed. I just can’t find any information on how to do so. If I did I’d do it myself.

Too bad it isnt like ps3 where you could just switch the files to the folder of your region and all was well.
04-24-2018, 09:05 PM #5
manabyte77
Little One
There was another thread here maybe a month ago for the US version of the game. The OP was going to upload several saves for the hardest trophies. But he disappeared :(.
05-01-2018, 11:09 PM #6
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
There was another thread here maybe a month ago for the US version of the game. The OP was going to upload several saves for the hardest trophies. But he disappeared :(.

I was hoping i didnt remember that incorrectly.
05-23-2018, 06:47 PM #7
Looking for platinum save or miscellaneous save for US copy of game. There’s a different region save floating around but I have no idea how to re region it.

I am also looking for this one. I am willing to send $10 via paypal to anybody that can help!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo