04-23-2018, 12:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a save in which the Personal Decorator trophy was completed, thanks in advance to anyone able to help me out
04-23-2018, 01:18 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by closedcasket View Post
Looking for a save in which the Personal Decorator trophy was completed, thanks in advance to anyone able to help me out

Good luck with that one

i know alot people got the platinum of the game but the saves of this game only work if you play the entire game offline (no internet connection)

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

danilo_BR
04-23-2018, 01:47 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Good luck with that one

i know alot people got the platinum of the game but the saves of this game only work if you play the entire game offline (no internet connection)

I did use a friend's save who had gotten all collectibles... I loaded it while offline and played a mission and it popped... so would like to do the same with "Personal Decorator" if possible... as that's the only trophy I'm missing, and grinding that out..... phew! Lol
04-23-2018, 01:48 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by closedcasket View Post
I did use a friend's save who had gotten all collectibles... I loaded it while offline and played a mission and it popped... so would like to do the same with "Personal Decorator" if possible... as that's the only trophy I'm missing, and grinding that out..... phew! Lol

So if the save is made in online and you simple go offline it works ? i did post my save on here for beating the game on realistic (1 save with 1 mission left and 1 save with all missions complete) so going offline that save works ?
04-23-2018, 02:24 PM #5
I'm not entirely positive, what I did notice was when I loaded his save while connected online it only showed the collectibles I'd gotten, so I disconnected, loaded his game up.. all collectibles showed, and I then entered a mission... mid-mission I re-connected my network and the trophy had popped at the end
04-26-2018, 10:34 AM #6
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Platinum save that has played online help?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo