06-01-2018, 05:32 PM #1
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Might be a stretch, but would be great to see some saves for the only nasty trophies in Xcom 2: the difficulty-based trophies and the ironman trophies. I think it's just these: Exquisite Timing (Commander difficulty, need to finish quickly), Valhalla (Commander difficulty but worse still Ironman mode) and Immortal Commander (Legend Difficulty, not as bad as the Ironman step).

The game will be free on PS+ at least in the US this month, but having played this plus all DLC on PC years ago, these trophies are what's kept me from replaying this fantastic game on PS4. I'd be thrilled to see someone post saves for them, with or without DLC. Any others too of course but if I recall the rest can be done on Recruit.

Thanks in advance although I won't get my hopes up. Again, US region (digital, although not even sure if there is a disc version).

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

f100fahad, taker394
06-13-2018, 03:28 PM #2
i want a xcom 2 save aswell
06-14-2018, 03:58 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
Yes, now that XCOM 2 is a free PSN Plus game I think that everyone would love to see a platinum trophy save set for this game. Hopefully Save Wizard makes some codes for this game now that everyone owns it. That would definitely make it easier for someone to make a platinum trophy save set for this game. Winky Winky
06-27-2018, 12:04 AM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Fulfilled! (for US, the region I requested)

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

f100fahad, Harkahn, taker394, Wildarms

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo