06-03-2018, 09:30 PM #1
ArmChairWARR10R
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys! I'm looking for some saves for Batman: Return To Arkham Asylum, specifically:

Hard Mode, Collectibles and Challenges

Anything at all would be greatly appreciated. Even if there's more work than a single of each.*

Thanks for taking the time to open the thread!
06-03-2018, 11:35 PM #2
bobbyzamp
NextGenUpdate Elite
Hi mate, sorry for my english i'm french i just finished 95% of the riddler 230/240 the last 10 is in the Caves and after you collect all of the trophies puzzle arkham stone, the 24th arkham stone is in the penitentiary in the room with quincy sharp and the imitator just scan the arkham stone at your feet. i play with a canadian account my game is us from the store

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to bobbyzamp for this useful post:

angel_man, ArmChairWARR10R, dariusdrake22, mnga13
06-04-2018, 05:47 PM #3
ArmChairWARR10R
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by bobbyzamp View Post
Hi mate, sorry for my english i'm french i just finished 95% of the riddler 230/240 the last 10 is in the Caves and after you collect all of the trophies puzzle arkham stone, the 24th arkham stone is in the penitentiary in the room with quincy sharp and the imitator just scan the arkham stone at your feet. i play with a canadian account my game is us from the store

You must login or register to view this content.

Wow, thanks bro! I’ll test it out in a few hours. I really appreciate it!

The following user thanked ArmChairWARR10R for this useful post:

bobbyzamp
06-05-2018, 05:15 PM #4
bobbyzamp
NextGenUpdate Elite
Winky Winky Winky Winky Winky Winky tell me if perfect knight pop after you finish all the conditions for i already completed the game in hard mode the last thing to complete is the challenges. for the difficulty trophy im gonna finish the game again this week and upload the save in the last mission.
Last edited by bobbyzamp ; 06-05-2018 at 05:23 PM.
06-18-2018, 03:20 AM #5
Anyone got a save with dlc challenges complete?
03-31-2019, 03:57 AM #6
a366389
Pokemon Trainer
Still looking for that hard save, seems like no one has it on here :-(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo