06-10-2018, 02:40 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); anyone working on a save set? could be a nice easy one to add to the collection on here, prepatch version of the game its easier than normal too

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

facade, Maxyyy
06-10-2018, 03:17 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Might help to say which region and CUSA you're looking for.

Search is not working for me atm, but all I recall seeing for this was a US platinum save someone posted which people said popped no trophies. Don't own the game so not sure how the save system works, but if it stores game save separately from profile, might be possible to resign game save but not progress to at least use as some sort of starter save without having already gone over trophy limit for "do this trophy thing X number of times." I know it's not a saveset, but it's all I can offer other than the advice to specify region/CUSA. Good luck and hope you get some help.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

xLew--
06-10-2018, 03:39 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
im not looking for any region, im posting for a discussion. didnt know if anyone thought about making a saveset or what ever, if so i may be able to help, not got time to make one myself unless you want it 5 years later...
06-10-2018, 07:05 PM #4
I will be making a set soon.
Just making a set for Vampyr currently.

The following 6 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

Boloman1589, facade, Maxyyy, RageSoul51, ThatEpicSomeone, xLew--
06-11-2018, 04:46 AM #5
Boloman1589
Save Point
I will hold my breath for this, haha. Loes
06-15-2018, 02:48 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
theres a save for dlc so thats sorted rest isnt hard on prerelease version of the game 1.00 its how i did the longest ones
06-16-2018, 03:14 PM #7
facade
Keeper
Yea I've requested this game to SW many times. (US Digital)

Honestly though, the only thing I want is a save with a shit ton of money so I don't have to grind that part. (without doing the setting that removes ALL grinding/collection)
The closest I've found was the save that was here for the "platinum" which like was stated above popped no trophies, but at least it started me with like 8 millions, it's a start but still pretty much a drop in the bucket.
Last edited by facade ; 06-16-2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: typing is hard
06-27-2018, 09:09 PM #8
Maxyyy
Save Point
Id love to see a save for this game, Or for SW to add it ;/
07-02-2018, 07:20 AM #9
For those wondering about this set, I'm almost done.
I have 4 left to get and it will be a complete plat set.

Hopefully should be finished by tomorrow.

EDIT: Set is now complete and will be uploaded today

It's an EU set fyi. UK disc version cusa03952
Last edited by burntlink ; 07-02-2018 at 01:14 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

facade, reptil-1997
07-02-2018, 07:21 PM #10
facade
Keeper
Damn. I can't use it since it's EU but still thank you as I don't see this game getting much, if any, love at all.

Game is still quite relaxing to play from time to time

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo