08-21-2018, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I'd like to request some Guacamelee! 2 trophy saves if someone is kind enough to share:
- A save after collecting all the secret keys, but not unlocked the Holy door yet.
- A save at the last checkpoint of the Holy door chicken test.
- A save before achieving 100% in all areas.
- A save for Hard mode.
08-21-2018, 07:33 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Hi. I'd like to request some Guacamelee! 2 trophy saves if someone is kind enough to share:
- A save after collecting all the secret keys, but not unlocked the Holy door yet.
- A save at the last checkpoint of the Holy door chicken test.
- A save before achieving 100% in all areas.
- A save for Hard mode.

i already started this game was planning to first finish the first one but i was kind of curius about the second one so i started it i release what i have so far and i release it inside a google drive folder so i kinda just add my new ones in there and i will try to finish the first one to but i got my first day of working at my new job tommorow so during the week i wont make much progress it will mostly be the weekends

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

RageSoul51
08-21-2018, 07:56 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
i already started this game was planning to first finish the first one but i was kind of curius about the second one so i started it i release what i have so far and i release it inside a google drive folder so i kinda just add my new ones in there and i will try to finish the first one to but i got my first day of working at my new job tommorow so during the week i wont make much progress it will mostly be the weekends

Good luck bro. Let's hope we will have saves for the most troublesome trophies.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

Wosley
08-21-2018, 08:07 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Good luck bro. Let's hope we will have saves for the most troublesome trophies.

I will try to upload everything what is possible like bosses etc there are alot checkpoints in the game so that will be duable

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

RageSoul51

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo