09-02-2018, 03:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

Seen there was a starter save flying around here at some point for the US version of Fallout 4 - anyone have a good EU one they might be able to share, or failing that, anyone able to change the region of the US one to EU?

Thanks Smile
09-02-2018, 04:37 PM #2
frez0r
Gym leader
A starter save would be nice, but I guess that´s not possible since the game is not supported in SW, for whatever weird reason.
09-02-2018, 07:55 PM #3
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
A starter save would be nice, but I guess that´s not possible since the game is not supported in SW, for whatever weird reason.

Yeah. That's kinda weird seeing that that game is in SW request list for so long and SW simply doesn't places the game available for whatever reason.

I mean. Even with Game Genie there were no cheats, you had to edit the save yourself in advance mode. Same was for Dishonored and even Mass Effect games.
But it seems that if SW can't place a cheat on it then they don't include the game on the listing. Which is dumb as hell.
09-03-2018, 05:35 AM #4
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post
Yeah. That's kinda weird seeing that that game is in SW request list for so long and SW simply doesn't places the game available for whatever reason.

I mean. Even with Game Genie there were no cheats, you had to edit the save yourself in advance mode. Same was for Dishonored and even Mass Effect games.
But it seems that if SW can't place a cheat on it then they don't include the game on the listing. Which is dumb as hell.

Yes, I mean I´m no expert on this so I don´t know what exactly the problem is, but yeah, for some reason "finding"cheats for Fallout 4 seems difficult. But it would be really nice and wanted, since it´s one of the major PS4 releases.
09-03-2018, 08:43 PM #5
Yes, I mean I´m no expert on this so I don´t know what exactly the problem is, but yeah, for some reason "finding"cheats for Fallout 4 seems difficult. But it would be really nice and wanted, since it´s one of the major PS4 releases.

Actually it isn't that hard.
A friend of mine edited the save from the game himself. He requested the game hash key to a friend and from there he edited my save to possess the max possible amount of money.
All using a Hex editor.

I even sent all the information directly to Save Wizard, with saves and all and still nothing.
Obviously I would like to edit my Dishonored 2 saves but I can't because SW knows the hash keys of the games but if they can't apply the cheats themselves then they don't include that game on their software list.

Which is kinda a kick in the nuts seeing that the key we buy to operate the software doesn't come cheap.
Like, how hard is it to do what Game Genie did before Save Wizard.
09-04-2018, 05:54 AM #6
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Greydraic View Post
Actually it isn't that hard.
A friend of mine edited the save from the game himself. He requested the game hash key to a friend and from there he edited my save to possess the max possible amount of money.
All using a Hex editor.

I even sent all the information directly to Save Wizard, with saves and all and still nothing.
Obviously I would like to edit my Dishonored 2 saves but I can't because SW knows the hash keys of the games but if they can't apply the cheats themselves then they don't include that game on their software list.

Which is kinda a kick in the nuts seeing that the key we buy to operate the software doesn't come cheap.
Like, how hard is it to do what Game Genie did before Save Wizard.

Okay, interesting information. My major gripe is actually anoher issue, which is that I would really wish to have re-region function in SW, even when there´s no cheats. It sucks that there are so many nice saves here, but they´re either NA or EU logicallly and can´t be re-regioned.
09-04-2018, 07:41 PM #7
Okay, interesting information. My major gripe is actually anoher issue, which is that I would really wish to have re-region function in SW, even when there´s no cheats. It sucks that there are so many nice saves here, but they´re either NA or EU logicallly and can´t be re-regioned.

Until some software like Bruteforce Save Data is made for the PS4 then we are kinda stuck to what Save Wizard allows us to do.
09-13-2018, 08:39 AM #8
Thanks for the info guys.

Does anyone know how people are using the Fallout 4 save sets then? I see there is a Platinum save set for the US region for Fallout 4 You must login or register to view this content.

From reading the thread it appears users are able to resign these and use them, with many reporting the saves all worked as intended. Is that done via some other method other than SW?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide
09-13-2018, 09:37 AM #9
Originally posted by Digitalcorporal View Post
Thanks for the info guys.

Does anyone know how people are using the Fallout 4 save sets then? I see there is a Platinum save set for the US region for Fallout 4 You must login or register to view this content.

From reading the thread it appears users are able to resign these and use them, with many reporting the saves all worked as intended. Is that done via some other method other than SW?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide

To use a set, your own profile must be registered on the save wizard client. This is added by extracting a save of your own and registering your profile.
Then all you have to do is to choose which save you want to use and resign it to your profile.
The client then sends the save and resigns it, downloads it back to your usb all ready to use as if it was your own save.

You must own the correct region of the game though to be able to use it. So USA can only be used via the correct USA version / CUSA code.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo