07-25-2017, 09:12 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the title says, looking for a platinum save for coffin dodgers, EU if possible
07-25-2017, 09:13 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
As the title says, looking for a platinum save for coffin dodgers, EU if possible
I have us one???
07-26-2017, 06:45 AM #3
SlowRapid
LegitTrophySeller!
Hab nen Platin Save Eu Winky Winky schreib mir bei Psn wenn du wach bist bin ProjectLiptonzZ ^^

The following user thanked SlowRapid for this useful post:

xSOADx
07-30-2017, 10:58 AM #4
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi mate - Here is my EU Coffin dodgers plat save.no idea if anything will ping but let me know Smile

The following user thanked grindlefly for this useful post:

xSOADx
07-31-2017, 07:29 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by grindlefly View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi mate - Here is my EU Coffin dodgers plat save.no idea if anything will ping but let me know Smile

Thanks, i already tested another save from here: You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
Go to the garage and swap 1 thing -> all upgrade trophies unlocked

In race use emp, fireworks,... once to get the trophy for 20 uses , uzi trophy unlocks after 5-10 kills

I continued story and after finishing it i got all trophies for getting gold except for farm

Drive over 1 biker to get the trophy, for the skater i had to drive over them3-4 times to unlock the trophy

Go to open world and choose granddad item, collect 1 and let the time run out

I had 26% of trophies and after using your save only missing trophies are 20 kills uzi, complete story and get gold on farm levels

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo