Post: Fallout 4 Nuka World DLC Save (100k Tickets trophy)
09-02-2017, 08:44 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. I think this one hasn't been asked for, nor it's in the forums yet, but I'd like to know if anyone had a Save for Nuka World DLC in Fallout 4, preferrably with close to 100k tickets. This trophyis a huge pain the butt of a grind to get and I'm only at 10k yet xD
Thanks in advance!

The following 2 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

dariusmayaon, PanaceaRU
09-07-2017, 07:51 PM #2
Dannyman
Are you high?
Well I ended up grinding them myself, and came up with a save with 100k tickets ready to be redeemed, as well as a save to help with the Nuka-Mix craftings (all ingredients gathered, just need to go to the crafting machine and make the first few flavours). I may post them on the forums but only if I see that people actually need these. Could've been just me being too lazy to get the trophies done xD
09-07-2017, 07:58 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
Well I ended up grinding them myself, and came up with a save with 100k tickets ready to be redeemed, as well as a save to help with the Nuka-Mix craftings (all ingredients gathered, just need to go to the crafting machine and make the first few flavours). I may post them on the forums but only if I see that people actually need these. Could've been just me being too lazy to get the trophies done xD

yeah mate please upload them mate, I could use them Winky Winky cheers
09-07-2017, 08:07 PM #4
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
yeah mate please upload them mate, I could use them Winky Winky cheers

I'll get the post done in a bit then, probably still tonight Happy
BTW you'll probably need Save Wizard to resign these, since the game is not yet supported by Xploder. At least on my end I couldn't resign them. Just a heads up :P
09-07-2017, 09:14 PM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
I'll get the post done in a bit then, probably still tonight Happy
BTW you'll probably need Save Wizard to resign these, since the game is not yet supported by Xploder. At least on my end I couldn't resign them. Just a heads up :P

No problem I own SW 😉
10-01-2017, 10:28 PM #6
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Hey guys. I think this one hasn't been asked for, nor it's in the forums yet, but I'd like to know if anyone had a Save for Nuka World DLC in Fallout 4, preferrably with close to 100k tickets. This trophyis a huge pain the butt of a grind to get and I'm only at 10k yet xD
Thanks in advance!

Upload them please. I'll definitely use them. Thanks Smile
10-24-2017, 03:11 AM #7
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Any chance this is still possible to upload?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo