10-15-2017, 10:04 AM #1
Cipry
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); P.s: my game is Eu and my name is CiprySempai, and i have the DHi guys,

i need some help, i lose my bloodborne save on my ps4 and now i wanna recover my time and game... how can i do that?

Any1 can share a save with a sart character with 900000 echos (only wanna something like this, i pass the game again T_T and i wanna get my own trophies) just wanna a sart help.. im bored!

Thnks a lot... plz try help me with this issue :X

P.s: my game is Eu and my name is CiprySempai, and i have the Dlc
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-16-2017 at 08:02 AM.
10-15-2017, 04:02 PM #2
Jaydogg14
Little One
whats your game CUS code, look on the side of the case or save it to a memory stick and give us the CUS code.
10-15-2017, 08:54 PM #3
Cipry
Save Point
on the folder i have: CUSA00207

is this? u need my save?

You must login or register to view this content.

here is my save folder!

(sry my english, inst my first language and if u can edit my save i apreciated cuz i play all day and i move on history)

Hug, i apreciate your help! thnks a lot!
Last edited by Cipry ; 10-15-2017 at 09:18 PM.
10-16-2017, 07:47 AM #4
Cipry
Save Point
I just need some echoes, i wanna get my lvl back. Maybe 1M echoes and im fine! I pass the history again, isnt a problem, but i wanna do it fast!
10-16-2017, 08:03 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cipry View Post
I just need some echoes, i wanna get my lvl back. Maybe 1M echoes and im fine! I pass the history again, isnt a problem, but i wanna do it fast!

Putted all information in the title Winky Winky
10-16-2017, 08:14 AM #6
Cipry
Save Point
Thnks, Wosley Winky WinkyHappy
10-16-2017, 09:44 AM #7
Cipry
Save Point
Originally posted by southpaw
Save wizard has the cheat for this so you can just add it on your own. As of last night they now support adding cheats on 5.00.

But for this i need buy the programa right?
10-16-2017, 10:05 AM #8
Cipry
Save Point
That is correct. You would have to buy the program to use the cheats. Here is a link to their website: You must login or register to view this content.

You’d also have to buy the program to use any save that someone post here. Xploder may have a save for it but even then it’s not what you’re looking for and their program is a rip off.

Oh ok, but i not haver money for buy it, and if ppl with the program can help me, im apreciated. And isnt my objective cheat more games or something. Not wanna buy for ONLY add onde code, understand? =\ just wanna get or try get my save back. I lose much hours, i know isnt your problem, but if Some one can edit my save, is a good help!
10-16-2017, 10:06 AM #9
Cipry
Save Point
That is correct. You would have to buy the program to use the cheats. Here is a link to their website: You must login or register to view this content.

You’d also have to buy the program to use any save that someone post here. Xploder may have a save for it but even then it’s not what you’re looking for and their program is a rip off.

Oh ok, but i not haver money for buy it, and if ppl with the program can help me, im apreciated. And isnt my objective cheat more games or something. Not wanna buy for ONLY add onde code, understand? =\ just wanna get or try get my save back. I lose much hours, i know isnt your problem, but if Some one can edit my save, is a good help!
10-16-2017, 10:20 AM #10
Cipry
Save Point
Well thanks your help and reply. Lets see if anyone can do something about. Thnks all your explanation ROCKY_southpaw! Apreciated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo