Post: [US/EU] Agents of Mayhem "Globally Offensive" and "Contract Thriller" trophy saves
12-27-2017, 03:39 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My game glitched up and I cannot complete the Moscow Global Offensive for the Globally Offensive trophy.* Also, I have not been able to get the Contract Thriller trophy to pop either.* I own the US game but I should be able to re-region an EU save if that's what you have.* These are the only trophies I need to get my platinum trophy.* Like I said my game glitched up and I would have to start everything over from scratch to get these last two trophies.
12-27-2017, 04:21 PM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Sony View Post
My game glitched up and I cannot complete the Moscow Global Offensive for the Globally Offensive trophy.* Also, I have not been able to get the Contract Thriller trophy to pop either.* I own the US game but I should be able to re-region an EU save if that's what you have.* These are the only trophies I need to get my platinum trophy.* Like I said my game glitched up and I would have to start everything over from scratch to get these last two trophies.

Pm me where you need the saves mate as I've just started it and when I get to where you need I can upload a save. It will be EU and may take me some time to get to where you need as got a busy few weeks ahead but can try
01-09-2018, 10:02 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
/\ bump /\
01-10-2018, 06:48 PM #4
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
/\ bump /\

I am still grinding out the online contracts. On 17+ and still no trophy. Will update once I get it
01-10-2018, 09:08 PM #5
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Westers View Post
I am still grinding out the online contracts. On 17+ and still no trophy. Will update once I get it

What about Moscow Global Offensive? I just need a save where that mission is unlocked and I can beat it. My game is glitched up and that mission didn’t unlock even though I completed everything.
01-10-2018, 09:19 PM #6
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
What about Moscow Global Offensive? I just need a save where that mission is unlocked and I can beat it. My game is glitched up and that mission didn’t unlock even though I completed everything.

I havent got that far yet but as I said when I do get there I will provide a save
01-10-2018, 10:10 PM #7
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Westers View Post
I havent got that far yet but as I said when I do get there I will provide a save

Thank you very much good sir.

The following user thanked Logan_Sony for this useful post:

Westers
01-19-2018, 02:00 AM #8
Logan_Sony
Little One
How close are you now?
01-19-2018, 08:15 AM #9
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
How close are you now?

I have 24 online contracts done with no trophy and I haven't got very far in the main game yet as working on others atm. Will be some time before I get to the Moscow mission you need. Once I get there I will upload a save

The following user thanked Westers for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
04-16-2018, 12:42 AM #10
gusiboy
Save Point
Nice... I'll be waiting lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo