01-05-2018, 06:17 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. .Hunting grounds trophy just start case 2 and return to the mall last location is Checkmarx it left shop from Alessandro Dante You must login or register to view this content.Next save is for Biters Remorse Trophy I suppose u get trophies for all the difficulties,just hit continue its last section after Final Boss just keep killing zombies until cutscene You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Craftsman trophy just kill one more boss for a trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Story Completionist and Working Hard trophies just kill 59 more zombies You must login or register to view this content.So finally i found a solution with that glitch it tested and it works i got platinum finally)))so from that save start Case 1 and just wait until u get Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait for the trophy pop Innovator You must login or register to view this content. .that s it hopefully bu this time u get a platinum and my saves helps
Last edited by Andrew Raukens ; 01-12-2018 at 10:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

_AAB_, abufhad, Bala.perdida, HUYI82, Jaydogg14, koz3bal, stasya, Westers, XGan, ycheah
03-14-2018, 08:28 AM #56
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Andrew
Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. .Hunting grounds trophy just start case 2 and return to the mall last location is Checkmarx it left shop from Alessandro Dante You must login or register to view this content.Next save is for Biters Remorse Trophy I suppose u get trophies for all the difficulties,just hit continue its last section after Final Boss just keep killing zombies until cutscene You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Craftsman trophy just kill one more boss for a trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Story Completionist and Working Hard trophies just kill 59 more zombies You must login or register to view this content.So finally i found a solution with that glitch it tested and it works i got platinum finally)))so from that save start Case 1 and just wait until u get Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait for the trophy pop Innovator You must login or register to view this content. .that s it hopefully bu this time u get a platinum and my saves helps

which save is for Bitter's Remorse? I'm loading the second save but it says difficulty is on normal..
03-14-2018, 10:16 AM #57
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
which save is for Bitter's Remorse? I'm loading the second save but it says difficulty is on normal..

Think it's the 3rd save mate
03-14-2018, 10:57 AM #58
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Westers View Post

.. yeah I think I'm having an issues on my end re -regioning this to the us copy, its not showing the diff. and checkpoint... I think its stored in the .bin file if that's the case I wont be able to use the save :(
03-15-2018, 06:07 AM #59
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

by chance do you have a save, or know if any of these saves posted above are close to unlocking the "10 Multiplayer Skills Trophy"?

much help would be appreciated.
03-19-2018, 12:00 AM #60
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!

yes it s the third save coming after description sorry
03-19-2018, 07:07 AM #61
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Andrew
yes it s the third save coming after description sorry

No worries, I ended up doing it myself legitimately on us save. I tried many times to re-Region and it doesn’t carry over the difficulty / checkpoint. As it’s stored within. The .bin file. But thank you Smile
04-04-2018, 07:23 PM #62
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
save for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy doesn't work, has 175k kills on black friday difficulty, dam :c
04-04-2018, 08:49 PM #63
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
save for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy doesn't work, has 175k kills on black friday difficulty, dam :c

Worked for me hmmm.
04-04-2018, 09:04 PM #64
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Worked for me hmmm.

it unlocked, i started a new game with same stats on normal and just kept on killing the zombies, it unlocked when the counter hit 178k, it says in the stats 200k so it's messed up, at least the trophy unlocked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo