01-05-2018, 06:17 PM #1
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. .Hunting grounds trophy just start case 2 and return to the mall last location is Checkmarx it left shop from Alessandro Dante You must login or register to view this content.Next save is for Biters Remorse Trophy I suppose u get trophies for all the difficulties,just hit continue its last section after Final Boss just keep killing zombies until cutscene You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Left 100,004 Dead 2 Trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Craftsman trophy just kill one more boss for a trophy You must login or register to view this content. This save is for Story Completionist and Working Hard trophies just kill 59 more zombies You must login or register to view this content.So finally i found a solution with that glitch it tested and it works i got platinum finally)))so from that save start Case 1 and just wait until u get Master Journalist Trophy,then quit and start Case 0 go throught the case until u pick up your first blueprint Blast from the past pick it up and wait for the trophy pop Innovator You must login or register to view this content. .that s it hopefully bu this time u get a platinum and my saves helps
Last edited by Andrew Raukens ; 01-12-2018 at 10:52 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

_AAB_, abufhad, Bala.perdida, HUYI82, Jaydogg14, koz3bal, stasya, Westers, XGan, ycheah
01-05-2018, 08:01 PM #2
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Andrew
Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. I am working now on completing all challenges and to speed up i need help revive 3 people in one day will be nice if 3 people help me with that challenge my psn is andrew7878

Thanks for this mate. I have the EU version so will test this weekend and report back. I will add you. I have yet to start the story but done all the mp. I have heard that the locations and lockers glitch so if you are close to those can you upload your saves too. I will help where I can
01-05-2018, 08:50 PM #3
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
i will upload locations in a minute..And i collected all blueprints in game showing 55 of 55 but after case report only 54 of 55 glitch i will walk again and recollect them if it will work
Last edited by Andrew Raukens ; 01-06-2018 at 09:41 PM.
01-05-2018, 08:59 PM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. I am working now on completing all challenges and to speed up i need help revive 3 people in one day will be nice if 3 people help me with that challenge my psn is andrew7878

Nice work man! Thx!!
01-05-2018, 09:03 PM #5
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content. this is for locations trophy

The following user thanked Andrew Raukens for this useful post:

Westers
01-05-2018, 09:52 PM #6
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
If you get 2 others I will be able to be the 3rd if I'm free when you do
01-05-2018, 10:31 PM #7
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
thanks
01-06-2018, 02:17 AM #8
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Hi I decide to make a saveset Im still working on it so I start with Seasoned Journalist.In Old Town go to Gazette & Historical Society building Use the Spectral Analyzer to scan the walls near the back door to find the hidden bunker last newspaper there.Game is glitchy so it will be hard work cause that collectible doesnt show on map but it there.U might get trophies as well for creating normal and unique combo weapons if u make one each.You must login or register to view this content. I am working now on completing all challenges and to speed up i need help revive 3 people in one day will be nice if 3 people help me with that challenge my psn is andrew7878.Hunting grounds trophy just start case 2 and return to the mall last location is Checkmarx it left shop from Alessandro Dante You must login or register to view this content.

Is this a save set or a request?
01-06-2018, 08:05 AM #9
Andrew Raukens
Do a barrel roll!
Semi I will provide saves as I play for most annoying trophies like kill 250000 zombies and master journalist
01-06-2018, 09:09 AM #10
Westers
Can’t trickshot me!
Semi I will provide saves as I play for most annoying trophies like kill 250000 zombies and master journalist

When I get on my computer this weekend I will send you a message and see if we can work on this set

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo