02-20-2018, 09:21 AM #1
Darkdreadz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone has any good borderlands tps saves? I've been looking everywhere and cant find any for save wizard
02-20-2018, 05:57 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Darkdreadz View Post
Anyone has any good borderlands tps saves? I've been looking everywhere and cant find any for save wizard

If you own a ps3 you can resign one with a free resigner and upload it to your cloud

or someone else can do that and download the save to their ps4 and upload it on here that must work
02-20-2018, 11:37 PM #3
Darkdreadz
Save Point
Yeah that's the thing I don't own a ps3 so I have no way of doing it all I want is like 1k % badass rank or more for tps I seen a lot of eu version but not us and the ones that claimed to work for us is not a valid zip
04-08-2018, 05:52 AM #4
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah that's the thing I don't own a ps3 so I have no way of doing it all I want is like 1k % badass rank or more for tps I seen a lot of eu version but not us and the ones that claimed to work for us is not a valid zip

Do you just want the profile? the badass rank and stuff? or a character aswell?

I believe my TPS profile stats are around the 600% range. BA rank is like 4 billion. (dont have game installed so cant verify) (I stopped at 600% because it was high enough to kill easily on OP8. You can also do the duplicating glitch and spend all 56000 tokens as much as you desire to raise it xD) Also added a few of the characters i use alot.

Let me know if this is what you wanted :-)

You must login or register to view this content.
04-25-2018, 04:21 AM #5
Darkdreadz
Save Point
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post
Do you just want the profile? the badass rank and stuff? or a character aswell?

I believe my TPS profile stats are around the 600% range. BA rank is like 4 billion. (dont have game installed so cant verify) (I stopped at 600% because it was high enough to kill easily on OP8. You can also do the duplicating glitch and spend all 56000 tokens as much as you desire to raise it xD) Also added a few of the characters i use alot.

Let me know if this is what you wanted :-)

Looks good but save wizard is not picking it up I also had a hard time opening it as a zip file
04-25-2018, 09:46 AM #6
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Looks good but save wizard is not picking it up I also had a hard time opening it as a zip file

When i uploaded them, i forgot to put them in the CUSA01401 folder. So if you put all the files in that folder, savewizard should see it. Also, i always upload as rar not zip. You cant use the import option in savewizard with rar files.
04-03-2019, 08:53 PM #7
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

When i uploaded them, i forgot to put them in the CUSA01401 folder. So if you put all the files in that folder, savewizard should see it. Also, i always upload as rar not zip. You cant use the import option in savewizard with rar files.

That's so inefficient

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo