10-12-2017, 04:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry wasn't sure if I should post this here as SW is basically (paid) homebrew or in the game save modding section as a discussion.. mods please move this if necessary.

Anyways..

I have a 1.76 PS4 and a 4.74 PS4 and would like to trade the gamesaves between the two. But my main problem is that I can't access the app data management on the 1.76 since it was never online. However I was able to get around that with a simple ftp search and now I'm facing the issue of no activated profile on my 1.76.

Is there anyway to "activate" a profile or at least mod a gamesave from a 1.76 console that has never been online? From what I can tell it's not possible to mod a gamesave if the profile is a default non-domain account like User1 (which is what I have). I looked into to psproxy but that only supports 3.5x+ and wouldn't work with this issue.

If anyone has any ideas to try then I'm down for most anything! Thanks!!

I'll also reach out to SW and post back here if I can get a response in case if someone else runs into this in the future.

*Edit*

To do this for a console and profile that has not been activated with psn you'll need to extract save by FTP and name the profile 10000000 and place the save in that folder as usual (similar process for xploder users)

Resign save to 5.x and you can extract it as normal as 4.7 and lower firmwares are no longer supported in advanced mode

Mod please close thanks
Last edited by X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 ; 12-04-2017 at 05:40 PM.
12-10-2017, 08:48 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Sorry wasn't sure if I should post this here as SW is basically (paid) homebrew or in the game save modding section as a discussion.. mods please move this if necessary.

Anyways..

I have a 1.76 PS4 and a 4.74 PS4 and would like to trade the gamesaves between the two. But my main problem is that I can't access the app data management on the 1.76 since it was never online. However I was able to get around that with a simple ftp search and now I'm facing the issue of no activated profile on my 1.76.

Is there anyway to "activate" a profile or at least mod a gamesave from a 1.76 console that has never been online? From what I can tell it's not possible to mod a gamesave if the profile is a default non-domain account like User1 (which is what I have). I looked into to psproxy but that only supports 3.5x+ and wouldn't work with this issue.

If anyone has any ideas to try then I'm down for most anything! Thanks!!

I'll also reach out to SW and post back here if I can get a response in case if someone else runs into this in the future.

*Edit*

To do this for a console and profile that has not been activated with psn you'll need to extract save by FTP and name the profile 10000000 and place the save in that folder as usual (similar process for xploder users)

Resign save to 5.x and you can extract it as normal as 4.7 and lower firmwares are no longer supported in advanced mode

Mod please close thanks

Closen as requested. Needed to re-open, feel free to message me back.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo