01-23-2018, 12:08 AM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just Curious I’m on 4.05 using homebrews and fake signed games at the moment as we use a webkit exploit and we must use internet can we get cid ban (console ban) in your opinion considering we never sign in ?
01-23-2018, 08:48 PM #2
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
I think Sony can't ban u because ur not for CFW
01-24-2018, 01:04 AM #3
until we dont have access to the psn sony cant do aynthing same as ps3
02-15-2018, 02:25 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by JM
Just Curious I’m on 4.05 using homebrews and fake signed games at the moment as we use a WebKit exploit and we must use the internet can we get cid ban (console ban) in your opinion considering we never sign in ?

Using that won't get your Console ID banned. As it is still unknown how the functions work dealing with the IDs, what I can tell you is that running on a modified console offline will you keep you safe. If you were to be a developer messing around with it, you might send telemetry back to Sony which then they can strip your functionality away, but then again, I know you're not actually hacking it so you should be fine!
02-15-2018, 04:30 PM #5
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Using that won't get your Console ID banned. As it is still unknown how the functions work dealing with the IDs, what I can tell you is that running on a modified console offline will you keep you safe. If you were to be a developer messing around with it, you might send telemetry back to Sony which then they can strip your functionality away, but then again, I know you're not actually hacking it so you should be fine!

Awesome question answered you can close it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo