Post: Will we See CFW on PS4 like the one from Habib, Ribug and others on PS3 ?
03-20-2018, 04:56 PM #1
neoar
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Will we See CFW on PS4 like the one from Habib, Ribug and others on PS3 ?
04-05-2018, 11:27 PM #11
AcroHD
Save Point
I'd love to see a Rebug CFW for PS4, it'll make a huge impact on the scene if the devs work on a Rebug FW.
04-10-2018, 05:58 AM #12
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by AcroHD View Post
I'd love to see a Rebug CFW for PS4, it'll make a huge impact on the scene if the devs work on a Rebug FW.

am with you , but i want to understand is it doable with the current exploits but they are not doing it or it is still technically not doable ??

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ
04-12-2018, 11:12 PM #13
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Depends if those developers would like to work on the PS4

I Think They Are BroTiphat
04-12-2018, 11:29 PM #14
I hope it will be possible
04-13-2018, 10:52 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Will we See CFW on PS4 like the one from Habib, Ribug and others on PS3 ?

Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
There's one in existence already...

Originally posted by ksa View Post
if devs get pup file keys maybe we see same REBUG, ROGERO..etc

Originally posted by LuMOdz23 View Post
It would be awesome seeing rebug back and on a PS4

Depends if those developers would like to work on the PS4

Originally posted by Outsider
There might be one privately between developers in the scene, but to my knowledge nothing has been released on here or anywhere else publicly rip

Originally posted by AcroHD View Post

Originally posted by NGU
I Think They Are BroTiphat

Originally posted by bobcatuk View Post
I hope it will be possible

Don't get too excited from what I'm about to say. A "CFW" is possible, and yes, a trusted developer is creating one. He's not releasing it at all - never. It's not the same CFW as you think like from PS3, but it does run some cool features. I will not state the developers name, CFW name, nor anything else from this point on so please don't ask me anything about it. I hope you guys understand

Just a heads up so you guys know Smile

>> if you guys want crazy shit, SHAMU (SAMU) is still not publicly taken down. So yeah, maybe in the future. If you guys are asking something like a cold boot PS4 CFW, yeah... stop dreaming now.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

MessinBound
04-14-2018, 05:01 AM #16
neoar
Space Ninja
Thanks for the update but in the scene dreams come true Smile
04-14-2018, 08:01 AM #17
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Don't get too excited from what I'm about to say. A "CFW" is possible, and yes, a trusted developer is creating one. He's not releasing it at all - never. It's not the same CFW as you think like from PS3, but it does run some cool features. I will not state the developers name, CFW name, nor anything else from this point on so please don't ask me anything about it. I hope you guys understand

Just a heads up so you guys know Smile

>> if you guys want crazy shit, SHAMU (SAMU) is still not publicly taken down. So yeah, maybe in the future. If you guys are asking something like a cold boot PS4 CFW, yeah... stop dreaming now.

lol why would u say this, then not tell us anything about it. Its like getting a ice cream for a kid, saying its for them, then eating it right infront of them

The following 3 users say thank you to Kronos for this useful post:

MessinBound, RebugBypass, runningman420
04-14-2018, 02:07 PM #18
lol why would u say this, then not tell us anything about it. Its like getting a ice cream for a kid, saying its for them, then eating it right infront of them

I think the analogy that you were looking for is closer to a fishhook... gotta keep us coming back to this spot for a reason

NGU/this community in general has become kind of a let down in the last few years.. take this for example

Some time "enthusiasts" release their projects that they were working on (albeit they weren't quality releases and would usually admit that in the op) and some of the more "seasoned" coders would shit all over the post/pm them directly after the thread was closed and say things like "give it up kid, nothing new is possible anymore" and "this is trash, you wasted my time with this post" and other trolling so basically the "enthusiasts" did give up and now they/we expect the free handouts from the big guys because we got tired of getting our dicks knocked in the dirt for even trying

The well known developers got tired of the entitled free handouts and getting harassed by the corporations who own the material so many of them just want to be left alone/stay private/moved on with their lives and "retired"

So basically if NGU is going to survive the drought this community brought onto itself then the fishhook games will have to keep us checking in every few weeks just in case if someone releases some really cool shit like Bisoons rtm stuff recently

Just my 2 cents......
04-15-2018, 08:10 AM #19
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I think the analogy that you were looking for is closer to a fishhook... gotta keep us coming back to this spot for a reason

NGU/this community in general has become kind of a let down in the last few years.. take this for example

Some time "enthusiasts" release their projects that they were working on (albeit they weren't quality releases and would usually admit that in the op) and some of the more "seasoned" coders would shit all over the post/pm them directly after the thread was closed and say things like "give it up kid, nothing new is possible anymore" and "this is trash, you wasted my time with this post" and other trolling so basically the "enthusiasts" did give up and now they/we expect the free handouts from the big guys because we got tired of getting our dicks knocked in the dirt for even trying

The well known developers got tired of the entitled free handouts and getting harassed by the corporations who own the material so many of them just want to be left alone/stay private/moved on with their lives and "retired"

So basically if NGU is going to survive the drought this community brought onto itself then the fishhook games will have to keep us checking in every few weeks just in case if someone releases some really cool shit like Bisoons rtm stuff recently

Just my 2 cents......

true, but in turn saying stuff like yeah hes got a jailbreak... but i cant tell you anything about it is pointless. hes either saying it for attention, or just to piss people off

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo