04-06-2018, 11:24 AM #1
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Just thinking out loud here for a minute. Try to keep up..
The PS4 allows you to use external HDDs to store games, and that HDD is supposed to require equal firmware versions between consoles to be able to be hot swapped between them. You can just spoof to 5.50 and bypass that.

But here’s where it gets tricky:
I was attempting to remove the games installed update by FTPing into my PS4, I found all my DLC and the license that activated them.
So, I removed the DLC and then copied the game back to its original console (non jailbroken) and it still proceeded to play fine.*Now, with that being said.*HDDs partitions can be cloned even if they’re unable to be viewed if they’re encrypted.

So technically, I could install a game update to match my jailbroken ps4 and clone the partition and allow you to write it to a hdd of your own and you can then install that specific update and LAN party with me or your friends using LAN software etc.

Like I said though, the game still proceeded to play correctly even after being modified and then reinstalled on a 5.50 console.

THIS WAS ONLY TESTED USING AN ORIGINAL DISK, NOT A HEN PKG. // I DONT SUPPORT WAREZ
Last edited by xPurpBoyyx ; 04-06-2018 at 11:42 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ, RebugBypass
04-06-2018, 01:19 PM #2
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Very insteresting find Smile

The following user thanked iDEXModzYT for this useful post:

xPurpBoyyx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo