05-27-2018, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Specter released his kernel exploit for firmware 5.05 according to people and later confirmed by Specter the exploit also works for 5.07.

You can use this link to exploit your console You must login or register to view this content.

Github link for the source
You must login or register to view this content.

5.05 PUPs

A few notes by Specter about the exploit.

1) The page will crash after the kernel exploit successfully runs, this is normal
2) First load after successful exploitation will autoload HEN and Mira (can get klog by nc [ps4 ip] 999Cool Man (aka Tustin)
3) Subsequent loads go to the usual payload launcher.

Show your gratitude to the developers who have achieved so much so far and thank them for all their hard work.

Hacker Qwertuiop is hosting the exploit on crack.bargains. This is the easiest step, but it does require the console to connect to the internet. Therefore I recommend to not use this if possible.

Open the browser
Open the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Click OK when the message 'We have updated our privacy policy in accordance with GDPR...' appearce
Minimize the browser by pressing the PS Button
Profit
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 05-29-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added some text explaining things

The following 24 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Beats, Big_Buddha, brizzo12345, Dark-_-Modz, falah1989, Gambler, popcornmods, Herockx, ImAzazel, Jared, Kudeiro, User23434, MasterJoJlo, misterg13, RebugBypass, snipper9, STVBDKD, Sync, Terrorize 420, UGz-, Vicodin10, Wildarms, Wosley, xTc
05-28-2018, 08:59 AM #11
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by scala View Post
Specter released his kernel exploit for firmware 5.05 according to people and later confirmed by Specter the exploit also works for 5.07.

You can use this link to exploit your console You must login or register to view this content.

5.05 PUPs

A few notes by Specter about the exploit

1) The page will crash after the kernel exploit successfully runs, this is normal
2) First load after successful exploitation will autoload HEN and Mira (can get klog by nc [ps4 ip] 999Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Show your gratitude to the developers who have achieved so much so far and thank them for all their hard work.

Added some much needed text on the thread and have also stick it. Nice work

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

danilo_BR
05-28-2018, 10:12 AM #12
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Added some much needed text on the thread and have also stick it. Nice work

Thanks for the tips friend. Ok.
05-28-2018, 05:12 PM #13
Hey, iam new at the ps4 exploit stuff

Iam at 4.74.
Do i have to update to 5.05 to get this to work or can i use the old 4.55 or the new 5.05 exploit

Normally i could use the 5.05, right?

(Noob question)
05-28-2018, 05:30 PM #14
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hey, iam new at the ps4 exploit stuff

Iam at 4.74.
Do i have to update to 5.05 to get this to work or can i use the old 4.55 or the new 5.05 exploit

Normally i could use the 5.05, right?

(Noob question)

this is for 5.05 and 5.07 only...

The following user thanked Calculus for this useful post:

User23434
05-28-2018, 05:42 PM #15
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
this is for 5.05 and 5.07 only...

Okay thx

So i have to update to 5.05
05-28-2018, 06:46 PM #16
Another question, i used the console online previously. Are there problems like a ban or something if i use the console offline with activated internet connection or is there no problem?

(I know noob questions but hey, everybody begins at lower a point)
05-29-2018, 11:56 AM #17
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Another question, i used the console online previously. Are there problems like a ban or something if i use the console offline with activated internet connection or is there no problem?

(I know noob questions but hey, everybody begins at lower a point)

if you have any fear delete the users account.
05-29-2018, 07:37 PM #18
Originally posted by Master
Even if there was a kexploit released, there is no good argument for you to be staying on 4.74 or up till 5.01.
If you are a dev, there's a good argument, else if you are just user of exploits, then just update. It's stable as fuck just like 4.55, and more games and more homebrews, tools, proto-cfw etc to come.

Alright
Good argument
06-08-2018, 01:47 AM #19
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by scala View Post
Specter released his kernel exploit for firmware 5.05 according to people and later confirmed by Specter the exploit also works for 5.07.

5.05 PUPs

A few notes by Specter about the exploit.

Hacker Qwertuiop is hosting the exploit on crack.bargains. This is the easiest step, but it does require the console to connect to the internet. Therefore I recommend to not use this if possible.

Open the browser
Open the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Click OK when the message 'We have updated our privacy policy in accordance with GDPR...' appearce
Minimize the browser by pressing the PS Button
Profit

where's 5.53???

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo