05-27-2018, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Specter released his kernel exploit for firmware 5.05 according to people and later confirmed by Specter the exploit also works for 5.07.

You can use this link to exploit your console You must login or register to view this content.

Github link for the source
You must login or register to view this content.

5.05 PUPs

A few notes by Specter about the exploit.

1) The page will crash after the kernel exploit successfully runs, this is normal
2) First load after successful exploitation will autoload HEN and Mira (can get klog by nc [ps4 ip] 999Cool Man (aka Tustin)
3) Subsequent loads go to the usual payload launcher.

Show your gratitude to the developers who have achieved so much so far and thank them for all their hard work.

Hacker Qwertuiop is hosting the exploit on crack.bargains. This is the easiest step, but it does require the console to connect to the internet. Therefore I recommend to not use this if possible.

Open the browser
Open the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Click OK when the message 'We have updated our privacy policy in accordance with GDPR...' appearce
Minimize the browser by pressing the PS Button
Profit
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 05-29-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added some text explaining things

The following 24 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Beats, Big_Buddha, brizzo12345, Dark-_-Modz, falah1989, Gambler, popcornmods, Herockx, ImAzazel, Jared, Kudeiro, User23434, MasterJoJlo, misterg13, RebugBypass, snipper9, STVBDKD, Sync, Terrorize 420, UGz-, Vicodin10, Wildarms, Wosley, xTc
06-15-2018, 03:36 PM #20
IGNMAn
Haxor!
What can be done with this?
06-16-2018, 12:33 PM #21
amazing ,Good Job bro
06-25-2018, 11:21 AM #22
Just wondered if someone could help! I am currently on 5.05 I live in Thailand with a UK model Ps4 which i bought here from UK.
Ok so the 5.55 Update is downloaded ready to install but since ive stopped any system updates from installing i guess that doesnt matter as i am still on 5.05.

I followed every step to setting up internet connection ( Set up connection > manually > It then says which wifi do you want to choose, so i choose my wifi > I then enter the DNS that I was told to input. I followed all the steps then I went to user guide and it just doesn't show the same page that everyone else is getting where it says select firmware it is just showing the default page that genuinely helps you ( the PS4 user guide )

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you,

Sam.
06-27-2018, 12:07 PM #23
This is sick news to hear Mann
07-18-2018, 01:28 PM #24
SolidSRK
Little One
Can you mod online on ps4 yet? Seen YT videos but never sure there real.
06-06-2019, 11:23 PM #25
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Links are bad and false. Leads to incorrect links that impersonate the actual links to steal personal or financial info.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo