05-27-2018, 07:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Specter released his kernel exploit for firmware 5.05 according to people and later confirmed by Specter the exploit also works for 5.07.

You can use this link to exploit your console You must login or register to view this content.

Github link for the source
You must login or register to view this content.

5.05 PUPs

A few notes by Specter about the exploit.

1) The page will crash after the kernel exploit successfully runs, this is normal
2) First load after successful exploitation will autoload HEN and Mira (can get klog by nc [ps4 ip] 999Cool Man (aka Tustin)
3) Subsequent loads go to the usual payload launcher.

Show your gratitude to the developers who have achieved so much so far and thank them for all their hard work.

Hacker Qwertuiop is hosting the exploit on crack.bargains. This is the easiest step, but it does require the console to connect to the internet. Therefore I recommend to not use this if possible.

Open the browser
Open the URL: You must login or register to view this content.
Click OK when the message 'We have updated our privacy policy in accordance with GDPR...' appearce
Minimize the browser by pressing the PS Button
Profit
Last edited by danilo_BR ; 05-29-2018 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Added some text explaining things

The following 24 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Beats, Big_Buddha, brizzo12345, Dark-_-Modz, falah1989, Gambler, popcornmods, Herockx, ImAzazel, Jared, Kudeiro, User23434, MasterJoJlo, misterg13, RebugBypass, snipper9, STVBDKD, Sync, Terrorize 420, UGz-, Vicodin10, Wildarms, Wosley, xTc
05-27-2018, 08:50 PM #2
runningman420
I defeated!
yeh boiiiii thanks to the guys involved big thankssssss Smile

The following user thanked runningman420 for this useful post:

danilo_BR
05-27-2018, 08:56 PM #3
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
WTF is this
when did this stupid thing get added. oh man no. horrible. just horrible. forcing likes. i thought NGU was always against that stuff.

The following 10 users say thank you to Vicodin10 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, Drymickey06, Eddie Mac, LifeHappens, Polaris, RichL, Sir Zee, twistedmtl, xPurpBoyyx, xTc
05-27-2018, 09:14 PM #4
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
WTF is this
when did this stupid thing get added. oh man no. horrible. just horrible. forcing likes. i thought NGU was always against that stuff.

Thanks only education Winky Winky no more. Have nice day bro.

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

brizzo12345
05-27-2018, 09:24 PM #5
Originally posted by Master
Confirmed working with 5.07, should maybe add that to the title?

Ok, now.... Thanks.

The following user thanked danilo_BR for this useful post:

runningman420
05-27-2018, 09:49 PM #6
Woohoo! This is amazing thank you Smile
05-27-2018, 10:23 PM #7
Good job to everyone involved !!!
05-27-2018, 11:47 PM #8
Vicodin10
Originally posted by Vince
Rather people get thanked for their work instead of people spamming one worded things to get content.

Understandable, but some ppl don't need a thanks for certain stuff. or for other ppl works.
05-28-2018, 12:03 AM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by Vicodin10 View Post
Understandable, but some ppl don't need a thanks for certain stuff. or for other ppl works.

The intention was for it to be used when people release shit and want to hide the download links, not for stuff like this. If abused then I can just block them from using the feature.

The following 3 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

danilo_BR, NWAMODS, Wosley
05-28-2018, 04:27 AM #10
Vicodin10
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
The intention was for it to be used when people release shit and want to hide the download links, not for stuff like this. If abused then I can just block them from using the feature.

I thought it was fake when I first seen it lol. but yeh i did not mean anything toward this post, it was in this post i seen it first is all.
But maybe it will work out fine,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo