06-20-2018, 05:19 PM #1
ZyCat
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there fellow Modders!

So, I've noticed quite a few people using modded saves online and in ranked battles against regular players, and while yes it is at your own risk. That is highly unfair to regular players not to mention it's catching attention in the regular communities as well, which in the end will not be good for us at all. I've organized a new community: DBXV2 Modder Community to be able to enjoy the game with other modders without ruining the game experience for regular players. I'll be holding events, we'll chat, fight, and party together everything that doesn't involve regular XV2 players. Hope you stop on by and we can keep the online community balanced and fair.
Last edited by ZyCat ; 06-20-2018 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Worded wrong

The following 2 users say thank you to ZyCat for this useful post:

btb-65, Herockx
06-20-2018, 06:23 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ZyCat View Post
Hello there fellow Modders!

So, I've noticed quite a few people using modded saves online and in ranked battles against regular players, and while yes it is at your own risk. That is highly unfair to regular players not to mention it's catching attention in the regular communities as well, which in the end will not be good for us at all. I've organized a new community: DBXV2 Modder Community to be able to enjoy the game with other modders without ruining the game experience for regular players. I'll be holding events, we'll chat, fight, and party together everything that doesn't involve regular XV2 players. Hope you stop on by and we can keep the online community balanced and fair.

Did that not work in offline only ?
06-20-2018, 06:34 PM #3
ZyCat
Keeper
If people kept it offline it would be nice, but that's a far fetched thought. I may have misinterpreted your question, but hope i answered it correctly
06-20-2018, 06:42 PM #4
Wosley
If people kept it offline it would be nice, but that's a far fetched thought. I may have misinterpreted your question, but hope i answered it correctly

Hmm yeah thats bad what are they actually using ? Modded stats ?
06-20-2018, 07:19 PM #5
ZyCat
Keeper
No, modded stats can't be used online Xenoverse servers do a attribute check, It's the fact they have Boss/Expert MIssions moves that cause stamina break, can be used while you're being attacked mid combo, and are all together way too OP for a CaC to have. EX: Marbling Drop, Peeler Storm, Darkness Mixer and Gigantic Ki Blast (the mass black ki ball that you have to push back in boss missions) not to mention SSBSS Kaioken
06-20-2018, 07:25 PM #6
Wosley
No, modded stats can't be used online Xenoverse servers do a attribute check, It's the fact they have Boss/Expert MIssions moves that cause stamina break, can be used while you're being attacked mid combo, and are all together way too OP for a CaC to have. EX: Marbling Drop, Peeler Storm, Darkness Mixer and Gigantic Ki Blast (the mass black ki ball that you have to push back in boss missions) not to mention SSBSS Kaioken

But they can be obtained legit right ?
06-20-2018, 08:24 PM #7
ZyCat
Keeper
No, 100% modded movesets
06-21-2018, 10:24 PM #8
yeah ,i agree with that ,thats why i leaved db xv2
07-05-2018, 07:30 AM #9
ZyCat
Keeper
The community has been shut down by me.due to no users joining except 1, that still went into regular ranked.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo