07-21-2018, 12:58 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since it is possible to unlock debug menus for kexpoited consoles, a debug menu exists for Gran Turismo Sport.

In my opinion, it is possible to unlock this menu.

What is shown in the youtube video, it is possible to get to that part of the menu (minus the "debug" part) offline.

If anyone can try to unlock the debug menu, since it's the only possibly way to really enjoy Gran Turismo Sport, for kexploited consoles, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

The following 2 users say thank you to aerisanimon for this useful post:

DARKFAHAD, jgduff
07-23-2018, 06:20 PM #2
TER152
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by aerisanimon View Post
Since it is possible to unlock debug menus for kexpoited consoles, a debug menu exists for Gran Turismo Sport.

In my opinion, it is possible to unlock this menu.

What is shown in the youtube video, it is possible to get to that part of the menu (minus the "debug" part) offline.

If anyone can try to unlock the debug menu, since it's the only possibly way to really enjoy Gran Turismo Sport, for kexploited consoles, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

just picked up a copy today, i will have a dig :P

The following 2 users say thank you to TER152 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, MessinBound
07-26-2018, 04:34 AM #3
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
Wish it showed how to get into it.
08-18-2018, 08:06 PM #4
Mint Sauce
Do a barrel roll!
Any update?

I've seen PS4 games being modded so maybe GT Sport can be like GT5 & 6 and its specdb edited to unlock everything?
08-21-2018, 06:38 PM #5
anyway this can add race wins and number of races completed in Sports mode. Can you then make a save and upload it here.
08-22-2018, 12:39 AM #6
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
love to see a save with everything maxed out.
03-14-2020, 04:46 PM #7
Mint Sauce
Do a barrel roll!
Was this ever found before wasting time?

I got the game yesterday and setup ps4cheater as I can't get netcheat to work. It looks like all the settings for the game and this QA Mode are in the F0032***** range?

Anybody got netcheat working on 5.05?
Last edited by Mint Sauce ; 03-14-2020 at 04:53 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo