Post: Ps4 Fortnite modding online? Watch for your self[Is it just a trick? Discussion]
08-08-2018, 08:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

In this vid sm1 exposes a modder on ps4 but from what I've seen mods cant go online so explain this
I unerstand the freezing the server part ovbious DDoSing maybe the same for allowing the bus out the map and freezing timer and lagging the player enough for him to go out the map but what about when he makes the person shoot back up n the air from out the map with a modde/glitched glider? And the part where he gets the win is obv jus the whole lobby leaves from server be freezed by the attack and 1 left and he boots last guy for instant win, does all this look like like he was jus hitting the server making it lag or is there more to it? What do u think? -Ik i sound like noob but im not i was a modder n ps3 days made plenty of tools in c# had e3 flashers jailbroken ps3s hosted modded lobbies account services etc i just need some opinion/insight on whats going on in this vid the guy is doing all thru ps4 too so I wanna know what do you thinks going on here
08-08-2018, 03:33 PM #2
Originally posted by whocates View Post

In this vid sm1 exposes a modder on ps4 but from what I've seen mods cant go online so explain this
I unerstand the freezing the server part ovbious DDoSing maybe the same for allowing the bus out the map and freezing timer and lagging the player enough for him to go out the map but what about when he makes the person shoot back up n the air from out the map with a modde/glitched glider? And the part where he gets the win is obv jus the whole lobby leaves from server be freezed by the attack and 1 left and he boots last guy for instant win, does all this look like like he was jus hitting the server making it lag or is there more to it? What do u think? -Ik i sound like noob but im not i was a modder n ps3 days made plenty of tools in c# had e3 flashers jailbroken ps3s hosted modded lobbies account services etc i just need some opinion/insight on whats going on in this vid the guy is doing all thru ps4 too so I wanna know what do you thinks going on here

If there’s anything on PS4 for Fortnite I’ll be willing to bet it’s a glitch

If Fortnite was somehow linked to the PS3 then that may be a different story

But if this was done on the PS4 then why does it say “space to jump” on the battle bus scene?

Albeit I skimmed the video also without sound on... but the whole thing just looks fake

It would be disappointing if someone with that ability did decide to waste their talent by scamming kids on Fortnite... 🙄😒😷

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

azooz121
08-08-2018, 03:36 PM #3
xPurpBoyyx
Bounty hunter
Tested it myself. He was just sniffing the server he was connected to. And I can also confirm their servers aren't DDoS protected. Hopefully that will change in the future so this cant continue.

The following user thanked xPurpBoyyx for this useful post:

whocates
08-08-2018, 05:00 PM #4
The guy thats reporting people is on the PC he the youtuber the modder didnt scam him he did what he said he could and with sound on you can tell its the ps4 guy doing it.
08-08-2018, 05:02 PM #5
Kind of what I assumed but dude can do all that by just stressing the server that's crazy
08-09-2018, 04:39 AM #6
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
It looks like PC,But i dont know, I have not played it,Whats with all the F1, F5, F7... Do the keys show up on the screen on ps4 if u are using a keyboard, I dont think i seen anything ps4 about it, ......But Modding "Some" Ps4 games online Is Possible Tiphat.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo