04-11-2015, 03:40 AM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those of you that dont know, the PS4 cannot be modded on. However some of the games released on PS4 are also on PS3 and allow characters/stats/saves etc be transferred over onto PS4 from PS3. So if your looking to get your account modded it wont be in the PS4 section anywhere as of now, you will need to look in the section where the game your looking for is. Here are some links to forums that offer services for these games in alphabetical order.

Borderlands The Handsome collection

Just select BL2 or BLTPS for the game your looking for.

Call of Duty Ghost

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

• None available at this time due to high reset/ ban risk, will update once its out

Destiny

Diablo III

FIFA 14 & 15

Grand Theft Auto V

If you cant find one your looking for check You must login or register to view this content. and use the search tool to help find the game your looking for instead of sifting thru all the pages looking. Also some of the games listed above have service threads You must login or register to view this content. as well.

Theres not many for the PS4 as theres not really much games for it either but these ones can be done and this is where you will find them at. Will update with more as they come out.

Service providers read
If anyone has services for other games or cross saves let me know and I'll update this thread with the Forums link, not your service thread, but may still help your services. If your looking to start a service for these games then post in the games section not on any PS4 forum (Must be elite or premium member to sell)
Also I am in no way shape or form reliable to any thing wrong that may occur during these services other then my own services. Be a smart shopper and read through multiple threads offering services for the same game and see whats best for you, and most reliable (Shop Smart). Happy shopping and best of luck to you.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 03-02-2017 at 05:09 PM. Reason: added Diablo

The following 19 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

Andyman88, casperone, danilo_BR, DJR_Supreme, DoozyXGod, EMINEM__x3, FreddieMac, LostSoulSiskel, MOIII, NIO77, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, Right, sleekshow, Sniqers101, ThatEpicSomeone, The★A1★HAXO_oR, TheMightyMoJo, user_714
04-11-2015, 03:13 PM #2
Sniqers101
Gym leader
Great thread! Upside Down Happy
04-11-2015, 04:58 PM #3
Is any one offering this sort of service for Diablo?
04-11-2015, 06:53 PM #4
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Andygee1987
Is any one offering this sort of service for Diablo?

If it has cross save functionality then I'm sure someone will, I looked but didn't find any services.
04-11-2015, 06:58 PM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
For those of you that dont know, the PS4 cannot be modded on. However some of the games released on PS4 are also on PS3 and allow characters/stats/saves etc be transferred over onto PS4 from PS3. So if your looking to get your account modded it wont be in the PS4 section anywhere as of now, you will need to look in the section where the game your looking for is. Here are some links to forums that offer services for these games in alphabetical order.

Call of Duty Ghost

• None available at this time due to high reset/ ban risk, will update once its out

Destiny

Grand Theft Auto V

Theres not many for the PS4 as theres not really much games for it either but these ones can be done and this is where you will find them at. Will update with more as they come out.

Service providers read
If anyone has services for other games or cross saves let me know and I'll update this thread with the Forums link, not your service thread, but may still help your service.
Also I am in no way shape or form reliable to any thing wrong that may occur during these services other then my own services. Be a smart shopper and read through multiple threads offering services for the same game and see whats best for you, and most reliable (Shop Smart). Happy shopping and best of luck to you.

I love How accounts on ps3 for GTA V can be transferred to Xbox one and pc aswell as the ps4.
04-11-2015, 07:00 PM #6
Alt
Banned
For those of you that dont know, the PS4 cannot be modded on. However some of the games released on PS4 are also on PS3 and allow characters/stats/saves etc be transferred over onto PS4 from PS3. So if your looking to get your account modded it wont be in the PS4 section anywhere as of now, you will need to look in the section where the game your looking for is. Here are some links to forums that offer services for these games in alphabetical order.

Call of Duty Ghost

Destiny

Grand Theft Auto V

Service providers read
If anyone has services for other games or cross saves let me know and I'll update this thread with the Forums link, not your service thread, but may still help your service.

Nice thread!

+rep and a stickie for you. Enzo

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

bmob10189
04-11-2015, 07:09 PM #7
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Nice thread!

+rep and a stickie for you. Enzo

Dancing Turtle thanks, that means a lot coming from you.
04-11-2015, 07:11 PM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
I love How accounts on ps3 for GTA V can be transferred to Xbox one and pc aswell as the ps4.

Yea, not a lot of ppl know that, but as long as you use the same social club acc then your good to go Winky Winky
04-11-2015, 07:14 PM #9
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Yea, not a lot of ppl know that, but as long as you use the same social club acc then your good to go Winky Winky

Yea but the thing is When a person Add's me on skype and asks for a xbox one Recovery/account i say i need a psn account, and they say they don't have a psn account because they play xbox this is why selling them pre-modded accounts are good.
04-11-2015, 07:17 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Yea but the thing is When a person Add's me on skype and asks for a xbox one Recovery/account i say i need a psn account, and they say they don't have a psn account because they play xbox this is why selling them pre-modded accounts are good.

I asked for social club acc info when they asked about xbox, even tho I advertised as PS3/PS4, but that is a good idea non the less

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo