01-16-2016, 06:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is Someone doing a PlayStation 4 update blocker so we can play online without being on 3.15 i want to play but i want to stay at 3.11 lol
01-17-2016, 02:56 PM #2
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
lol people think like they will jailbreak their PS4 soon .. haaha , it needs time LOL , maybe next year , and I'm sure when a proper jailbreak will come out they will work at downgrading too lol
01-19-2016, 03:40 AM #3
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
lol people think like they will jailbreak their PS4 soon .. haaha , it needs time LOL , maybe next year , and I'm sure when a proper jailbreak will come out they will work at downgrading too lol

Probably won't be as easy as the E3 Nor flasher... There most likely be some soldering, which i'm okay with Smile
01-19-2016, 07:01 PM #4
Originally posted by ReStEr View Post
Probably won't be as easy as the E3 Nor flasher... There most likely be some soldering, which i'm okay with Smile

True, it's going to be a pain in the ass same as the Xbox 360 was lol
01-21-2016, 10:28 AM #5
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Daddy View Post
long time bud
yes bro am back from the dead add me on psn you know the name sir
02-17-2016, 04:34 PM #6
Originally posted by HavocModderCom View Post
Is Someone doing a PlayStation 4 update blocker so we can play online without being on 3.15 i want to play but i want to stay at 3.11 lol

Red-Eyex32 said he was, but haven't heard any information about his progress since his initial thread.
02-17-2016, 05:27 PM #7
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Red-Eyex32 said he was, but haven't heard any information about his progress since his initial thread.

He stated on the thread, that it seems doing an update blocker isn't possible... He didn't update the thread with that information, only quoted on the thread.
02-17-2016, 05:57 PM #8
Originally posted by Hand View Post
He stated on the thread, that it seems doing an update blocker isn't possible... He didn't update the thread with that information, only quoted on the thread.

Then i'll close red's thread. Thanks.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Helping-Hand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo