Post: [UPDATED] A New PS4 Bundle That Contains FW 1.76 Confirmed!
04-19-2016, 07:49 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, You must login or register to view this content. here! So You must login or register to view this content. was trying to find out whether the LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 Bundle is on a 1.76 Firmware. To answer that question YES, the LBP3 PS4 Bundle is running on a 1.76 Firmware for those who are looking for a system to jailbreak later on in the hacking/modding scene. Better start purchasing one before they run out Winky Winky

Link to Purchase the PS4: You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT 12/12/16: This bundle still runs on 1.70 - 1.76 Firmware, get them while they last!

EDIT 11/23/16:

Hello NextGenUpdate, revamping this thread for further more information towards new exploits/modding from the Playstation 4 console. First of, I want to say I hope to see more people prepping up for Next Gen Modding! Especially since Kurt & Bad ChoicesZ have now confirmed it is now possible through Native Code which you can see for yourself You must login or register to view this content..

In addition, this thread was made a good 7 months ago, but that doesn't stop it changing firmwares. This Playstation 4 Console runs through 1.70-1.76 firmwares, which you can easily update to 1.76 so no worries. Most exploits are on 1.76, especially the one from the modding topic off of GTAV with Native Code. Furthermore, you might want to buy one ONLY if you're serious about getting into the PS4 Scene with us. Right now [1:48 Central Time - 11/23/16] the Little Big Planet 3 Bundle has only one more console in stock for 442$. This might be a bit expensive, especially since the PS4 pro would be cheaper towards normal price, but if you would want to way until Cyber Monday you can check if the prices have gone lower (if there is a console left). Don't worry though, more will eventually come in stock, so they wont always fully run out. If you have any questions on what that console brings, you can check the description from the PS4.

Please make note that if you do buy this console. I would like you to take a picture of the console, and the firmware with your name written on it so we can confirm your console is 1.70-1.76. I'm pretty sure you can send back the console if anything does happen, so it's a win/win. I doubt it would change firmwares so don't worry. Once the console gets to you, make sure you don't do any dumb choices, and accidentally update the whole console lol. In my opinion, if you aren't a Reverse Engineer/PS4 Developer. I would keep in the box until further notice. At the same time, you can take it out to check the firmware, no biggie. Hope to see you in the PS4 Scene with all of us soon NextGenUpdate, peace.

Have any questions towards anything Modding-Related of the Playstation 4 Console? Please make a thread here: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-12-2016 at 05:09 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

2much4u, Algebra, Red-EyeX32, LaughTracks, AFG, runningman420, xkoeckiiej, xPurpBoyyx, XxBlud23xX, Yolo Brahs !
04-19-2016, 07:59 AM #2
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey everyone, Jason here! So Red-EyeX32 was trying to find out whether the LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 Bundle is on a1.76 Firmware. To answer that question YES, the LBP3 PS4 Bundle is running on a 1.76 Firmware for those who are looking for a system to jailbreak later on in the hacking/modding scene. Better start looking for one before they run out Winky Winky

Here is the link to the confirmation on the 1.76: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for showing the picture for confirmation Red :p :wub: Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Dam, nice post. This is definitely going to help out a lot of people.
04-25-2016, 08:40 AM #3
Hey everyone, Jason here! So Red-EyeX32 was trying to find out whether the LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 Bundle is on a1.76 Firmware. To answer that question YES, the LBP3 PS4 Bundle is running on a 1.76 Firmware for those who are looking for a system to jailbreak later on in the hacking/modding scene. Better start looking for one before they run out Winky Winky

Here is the link to the confirmation on the 1.76: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for showing the picture for confirmation Red :p :wub: Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Thx have Order one Smile
04-25-2016, 04:43 PM #4

Been lookin for a bundle
04-25-2016, 09:14 PM #5
please not ps4...
05-07-2016, 09:04 PM #6
just got mine today and it came with 1.70 not 1.76 either way im happy asf.
05-07-2016, 11:00 PM #7
Originally posted by Soul
just got mine today and it came with 1.70 not 1.76 either way im happy asf.

Same here bud!

The following 2 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

runningman420, Soul Define
05-07-2016, 11:41 PM #8
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Expensive tho Sad Awesome
05-07-2016, 11:46 PM #9
Originally posted by Mia
Expensive tho Sad Awesome

$400 is decent
05-08-2016, 01:26 AM #10
Sick_aSS_FoO
Dirty Mexican
Even I got a hold of this bundle.$400 firm. I mainly bought it just in case I can profit out of it. Smile Its all a mtter of time, I hope.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo