04-28-2016, 07:27 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hello Everyone!

Seeing no one has posted a Example of using ORTMAPI yet (Beside the Command Prompt Example in the Neighborhood SDK) i thought i would post this now seeing Retail console can use Debug Settings, But just because it can use Debug Settings don't mean it will allow using ORTMAPI yet until a full Retail to TestKit/DevKit conversion happens. So as of now this is only useful on a TestKit or DevKit.

There is alot of neat stuff in the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll like Take ScreenShot, Set/Get Memory, BreakPoints, etc like there is in the PS3 TMAPI. But as of now it is pretty pointless.

You must login or register to view this content.

You need the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll in order to use this program, I can not post that as it's warez.

Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:27 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

1.MostWanted, 2freshtotouch, 2much4u, Gryphus, Frosty, G-NeR, LaughTracks, RF0oDxM0Dz, seb5594, Swaqq, TheOneAndOnly22, Ethen
04-28-2016, 07:49 PM #2
Originally posted by SC58 View Post

Hello Everyone!

Seeing no one has posted a Example of using ORTMAPI yet (Beside the Command Prompt Example in the Neighborhood SDK) i thought i would post this now seeing Retail console can use Debug Settings, But just because it can use Debug Settings don't mean it will allow using ORTMAPI yet until a full Retail to TestKit/DevKit conversion happens. So as of now this is only useful on a TestKit or DevKit.

There is alot of neat stuff in the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll like Take ScreenShot, Set/Get Memory, BreakPoints, etc like there is in the PS3 TMAPI. But as of now it is pretty pointless.

You need the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll in order to use this program, I can not post that as it's warez.

This is so retarded lol
04-28-2016, 07:49 PM #3
Ethen
Banned

Hello Everyone!

Great post dude! Nice too see things advancing.
04-28-2016, 07:54 PM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
This is so retarded lol

So is everything else being posted :p
04-28-2016, 07:55 PM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Ythen View Post
Great post dude! Nice too see things advancing.

Thanks lol
04-28-2016, 07:56 PM #6
So is everything else being posted :p

This is useless lol
04-28-2016, 08:01 PM #7
SC58
Former Staff
This is useless lol

If you would read the thread it would already say it is silly

But thanks for pointing out something that i already did and knew you would do anyways Happy
04-28-2016, 08:02 PM #8
If you would read the thread it would already say it is silly

But thanks for pointing out something that i already did and knew you would do anyways Happy

u mad bruh?
04-28-2016, 08:36 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
u mad bruh?

Kappa lol
04-29-2016, 10:53 AM #10
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
This is Amazing man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.