05-06-2016, 02:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Been so long since i quit modding on ps3 i loved modding mw2 so much it was only fun with my friends, had the best friend list, back then there was friends list competition on who had the best one with OG modders in it, old modders would know this, and got a chance to be in a lobby with bushigan, elitemossy, derektrotter and others. Than GTA 5 modding came along the next big hit for modders that wanted views on youtube and some quick cash. When PS4 modding starts i can only imagine how much were gonna have cant wait for it and i know a lot of modders want the same. and if any modder is reading this, here is my twitter where you can see me working on the ps4 file browser and unsigned package file codes. my twitter : @parviz_gojayev
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 05-06-2016 at 02:49 AM.
05-06-2016, 02:51 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MrCoban View Post
Been so long since i quit modding on ps3 i loved modding mw2 so much it was only fun with my friends, had the best friend list, back then there was friends list competition on who had the best one with OG modders in it, old modders would know this, and got a chance to be in a lobby with bushigan, elitemossy, derektrotter and others. Than GTA 5 modding came along the next big hit for modders that wanted views on youtube and some quick cash. When PS4 modding starts i can only imagine how much were gonna have cant wait for it and i know a lot of modders want the same. and if any modder is reading this, here is my twitter where you can see me working on the ps4 file browser and unsigned package file codes. my twitter : @parviz_gojayev

Edited your thread since we don't allow you asking for followers and such. Behalf of that, modding wont even be a thing on PS4, and if it is, you wont see it in a while. It'll take years to finally mod. First thing they're focusing on are entry points, and finding new exploits. Jailbreak will come first, but it'll take a while. Don't hold your breath for modding on a PS4 Console.
05-06-2016, 07:23 AM #3
Ya think of more better stuff like emulators
05-06-2016, 02:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Outsider
Even if a jailbreak were to happen, I simply can't see Sony allowing it to affect games like you were able to on the PS3. We shall see though, progress has been made like crazy in recent months

You're right, but I think that cheating should be punished rather then account recoveries, as long as there isn't god mode classesSal max level on the division would be nice. Happy
05-06-2016, 02:56 PM #5
Juan
Climbing up the ladder
I loved cheating, but I love playing legit and recking noobs
#DONTHAXTHEPS4
05-06-2016, 05:36 PM #6
OG Trojan041
Little One
Originally posted by Outsider
Even if a jailbreak were to happen, I simply can't see Sony allowing it to affect games like you were able to on the PS3. We shall see though, progress has been made like crazy in recent months

From what I've seen PS4 uses a similar files system as its younger brother so I can only imagine people with Intel x64 knowledge will rise!
05-06-2016, 05:41 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Been so long since i quit modding on ps3 i loved modding mw2 so much it was only fun with my friends, had the best friend list, back then there was friends list competition on who had the best one with OG modders in it, old modders would know this, and got a chance to be in a lobby with bushigan, elitemossy, derektrotter and others. Than GTA 5 modding came along the next big hit for modders that wanted views on youtube and some quick cash. When PS4 modding starts i can only imagine how much were gonna have cant wait for it and i know a lot of modders want the same. and if any modder is reading this, here is my twitter where you can see me working on the ps4 file browser and unsigned package file codes. my twitter : @parviz_gojayev

Re-edited your thread name because "Modding Season" wont probably even happen OR it wont happen for a while from now. Just trying to avoid the false hope, thank you.
05-06-2016, 06:17 PM #8

What would come first is PS4 Gamesave modding, then trophy hacking, though without being able to go online (1.76 fw) would be useless in most cases. Modding games would take a few years (not saying someone couldn't port their modifications from PC to PS4 once jailbroken.)

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Hydrogen
05-06-2016, 06:19 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Originally posted by Frosty View Post
What would come first is PS4 Gamesave modding, then trophy hacking, though without being able to go online (1.76 fw) would be useless in most cases. Modding games would take a few years (not saying someone couldn't port their modifications from PC to PS4 once jailbroken.)

Exactly stated by Frosty. Those two will come first, and modding games are a possibility we wont know any time soon.
05-07-2016, 09:13 PM #10
I'm completely neutral with the online modding scene and don't care too much as i'm having a blast with the current new findings. But were definitely not far from online modding, memory patching is already happening which is what ran most mods on ps3 and online spoofing is not far to come cause after all its probably going to be another patch tricking the firmware into thinking its the latest version. The ps4 hacking scene is accelerating so fast I highly doubt it wont ever happen and early pocs will probably happen in the next coming months and definitely wont take years. But I can honestly wait because seeing the scene develop is exciting enough.
Last edited by MistyVermin ; 05-07-2016 at 09:16 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo