Post: PS4 FTP Server & Debug Settings Join WebKit Playground by Fx0day
05-06-2016, 02:35 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.) or (You can use WinSCP, which is better than Filezilla :P You must login or register to view this content.)

Connect to your PS4 IP on Port 1337
Login Password are not checked

Take care when playing with your PS4 Files !!!!
You can brick your PS4 if you try stupid things !!!!

FTP code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug Settings Code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. via B7U3 C50SS

If you want the binary version of the FTP+Debug : You must login or register to view this content.

I'll post more infos and SKFU config for those who can't get it running ...

Use this for a better tutorial on how to use it: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Credits to PSX, B7, Fx0day and the other release devs
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-18-2016 at 07:18 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

2much4u, adel-naly, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, DrZepto, EMINEM__x3, Frosty, jazrawi_ae, Je Modz, MODZ4FUN420, Darth Saul, xkoeckiiej
05-06-2016, 08:01 PM #2
DMaRUAE
Bounty hunter
FTB !! this mean u can hack games ?!
05-06-2016, 08:10 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

I have to go to class so i'm just going to C&P i'm sorry guys, but I just need to share first Winky Winky huehuehue

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.)

FTP code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug Settings Code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. via B7U3 C50SS

If you want the binary version of the FTP+Debug : You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Send me some ELFs please
05-06-2016, 09:58 PM #4
FTP* It stands for File Transfer Protocol... Doesn't mean you can mod games.
05-06-2016, 10:30 PM #5
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

I have to go to class so i'm just going to C&P i'm sorry guys, but I just need to share first Winky Winky huehuehue

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.) or (You can use WinSCP, which is better than Filezilla :P You must login or register to view this content.)

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Thinks really are moving on =D
05-06-2016, 10:34 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Mia
Thinks really are moving on =D

"Thinks" Kappa wat
05-06-2016, 11:32 PM #7
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
"Thinks" Kappa wat

Things* Sal
05-07-2016, 12:20 AM #8
If there is ftp access and i saw a thread about root privilages, doesn't that mean you can view the games directory and change and mod them offline? as its 1.76, im pretty sure you can't go online with it
05-07-2016, 12:40 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by DMaRUAE View Post
FTB !! this mean u can hack games ?!

Accessing your PS4 through FTP will let you access some of your PS4’s files, such as getting a NAND backup
05-07-2016, 12:42 AM #10
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Accessing your PS4 through FTP will let you access some of your PS4’s files, such as getting a NAND backup

Does this help at all with finding more system exploits? I know it's FTP, but how far can you dig?

The following user thanked Dog88Christian for this useful post:

Not Rage

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo