Post: PS4 3.50 Webkit Crash Exploit Demo Video via JNSXM0nster
05-26-2016, 01:49 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, Hydrogen here! New update for the PS4 Mods and Cheats Forum. SO as you all have heard, they have finally released the 3.50 Webkit Exploit for developers out there. Today, PS4 Developer, JNSXM0nster, has shared a demo video of a PS4 3.50 Webkit Crash Exploit he was testing out.

Here is a video of the test by JNSX Modz Smile Hi

You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

mishary-1212, Pink Guy
05-26-2016, 04:55 AM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Probably a dumb question but is it possible to gain access to it if he had enough space? If so what would be shown? How much free space do you think is needed?
05-26-2016, 12:17 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, Hydrogen here! New update for the PS4 Mods and Cheats Forum. SO as you all have heard, they have finally released the 3.50 Webkit Exploit for developers out there. Today, PS4 Developer, JNSXM0nster, has shared a demo video of a PS4 3.50 Webkit Crash Exploit he was testing out.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

why has he got Ps4 Developer he not dev he did not create the code it was a simple task he done. that should be removed above the only True Devs should be cturt psdev, flatz that's it.

yes it crashes whoopy doo you got to do more then showing it crashing.
05-26-2016, 12:42 PM #4
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
is this of any use ? am guessing no
05-26-2016, 03:12 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey guys, Hydrogen here! New update for the PS4 Mods and Cheats Forum. SO as you all have heard, they have finally released the 3.50 Webkit Exploit for developers out there. Today, PS4 Developer, JNSXM0nster, has shared a demo video of a PS4 3.50 Webkit Crash Exploit he was testing out.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Read my comment in the video :kappa:
05-26-2016, 05:03 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
why has he got Ps4 Developer he not dev he did not create the code it was a simple task he done. that should be removed above the only True Devs should be cturt psdev, flatz that's it.

yes it crashes whoopy doo you got to do more then showing it crashing.

You do know your hating on someone/something, and no one is going to pay attention right? Just enjoy the new updates they bring us, and be happy with it, k, thx. Smile

Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
is this of any use ? am guessing no

Not really, just updating everyone on what's going on at the moment.

Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Read my comment in the video :kappa:

Lol, yeah I read it. He does need to change it.
Last edited by Toxic ; 05-29-2016 at 10:30 AM. Reason: learn to fuckin multi-quote
05-27-2016, 03:51 AM #7
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen
Lol, yeah I read it. He does need to change it.

Read my comment tears
05-27-2016, 06:58 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Probably a dumb question but is it possible to gain access to it if he had enough space? If so what would be shown? How much free space do you think is needed?

If i'm not mistaken, it doesn't matter if it says "Not enough memory" if it crashes, then that's what it always says. If the entry point works, then that is were shit gets serious.
05-27-2016, 07:28 AM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Oxogen View Post
If i'm not mistaken, it doesn't matter if it says "Not enough memory" if it crashes, then that's what it always says. If the entry point works, then that is were shit gets serious.

Lol I thought it crashed cause of the error. But damn! We are getting some really nice exploits.. I'm excited for the future. Cross your fingers it comes out on 3.55 xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo