06-21-2016, 08:45 PM #1
shawncarnage
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The time is upon us where sony will try to snuff the cfw out with updates . Will a cfw be released so a downgrade method won't be needed, creating a large array of ghost devs to hide the real devs in a sea of cfw? Or will everyone upgrade and all of the devs been seen in clear sight? Only they can release this vail of which they hide . We will see if they can anon release the right things at the right times to keep them hidden beneath a shroud of newbs and updates that threaten exploits . Even if we cant run games I know for a fact we can make a ps4 lock program at least for future downgrade problems.
06-22-2016, 02:03 AM #2
koolgus
Pokemon Trainer
Dude people already have cfw on ps4 we will never get them sure there will be post and what not but it will be just show off bs to rub on our face im sure no one will want the backlash from sony so dont be mad at me guys this is just a fact of life.

The following user groaned koolgus for this awful post:

xXx-.-Moder
06-22-2016, 06:32 AM #3
shawncarnage
Little One
I don't believe they have the keys to each game but i could be wrong.
06-22-2016, 09:08 AM #4
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
I don't believe they have the keys to each game but i could be wrong.

Nope they have keys to all of it since day one include loader :-p

all they did is pretty simple grab chip program the chip grab the binary and reverse it....take two weeks to find....

it's pretty expensive to get someone to do this!! around 10k....

so in mean time the only way you will ever get cfw is via exploits and time and patience.

or unless team-cobra- e3 or any other dev come up with a jtag or downgrade to 1.76 or device like ode then you be waiting a long long long long time!!!

keys take time to reverse and look.

so hopefully this will explain much!!!
06-22-2016, 09:45 AM #5
shawncarnage
Little One
I have 1.76
06-22-2016, 10:38 AM #6
shawncarnage
Little One
And I doubt that they have shown themselves struggling so hard why go through that if they have already got it.
06-22-2016, 12:04 PM #7
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
And I doubt that they have shown themselves struggling so hard why go through that if they have already got it.

Your forgetting something "people in the scene dont share anything" if you know the history of ps3,vita,3ds,wii u etc you would know....

cturt also learned by himself and then other devs is well some came back into the scene and helped him out and then "one stupid arsehole in this forum which i wont mention hacked them just to get exploits so he could could get jailbreak and he released some info not full...

here any thing why dont you message Garyopa and ask his lovely team cobra to release there ode when it's ready!!
06-23-2016, 03:58 PM #8
You have no idea what you are talking about.

The following user thanked SSgtHarrell for this useful post:

MayhemLobbiez
06-23-2016, 06:49 PM #9
shawncarnage
Little One
Why don't you inform us then !?
06-24-2016, 12:59 AM #10
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
I jailbroke mine. Go to my YouTube, and complete the 76 surveys I have on there in order to unlock it. Once you complete those surveys, I'll have made over a grand in money, and then your computer will somehow be unable to load the mediafire link I have provided. /Lame.

The following 4 users say thank you to iTruceFret for this useful post:

Hola, Mxntas, WINNERS_CIRCLE24, xXcameronXx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo