07-08-2016, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Has it all ready been jailbroken Yes, There just not releasing for some reason we all know failoverflow recorded video of them playing pokemon**Pokemon rom using an emulator.

And**after CTurt confirmed in December that the jailbreak was official, saying that he “just broke WebKit process out of a FreeBSD jail (cred->cr_prison = &prison0)”,

he backed off and we never heard anything from him again. We almost accepted the fact that no one else will ever jailbreak the PS 4 console, but our optimism has returned when, recently, a lesser known group named “H3ck34” has said that soon, they will release a fully functional dongle. So we have on more group left who could make our ps4 cfw dreams come true Sal
08-16-2016, 09:45 AM #29
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by EYE
Yeah same here, it's crap when any game you go into theres always atleast one person.. modding cod is fine because it's shit.. but remastered would be good to play legit like the old days

I agree, i mean atm on call of duty on the next gen consoles more people enjoy playing rather than old gen where every single game there is a modder. Modders will make the game shit, if people start to mod Black Ops 3 on the ps4 then its gonna rip.. But yeah remastered there wont be any modders by then so thats good.
08-20-2016, 12:12 AM #30
No:salll:
08-24-2016, 02:39 PM #31
Originally posted by EYE
Yeah same here, it's crap when any game you go into theres always atleast one person.. modding cod is fine because it's shit.. but remastered would be good to play legit like the old days

I wish that there was a way that we could combine mods and legit play and not go nuts like we did with the PS3

Something like the PS3 kiosk firmware would be nice but maybe to separate those who want to mod from those who don't
08-24-2016, 02:48 PM #32
Originally posted by One
Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Has it all ready been jailbroken Yes, There just not releasing for some reason we all know failoverflow recorded video of them playing pokemon**Pokemon rom using an emulator.

And**after CTurt confirmed in December that the jailbreak was official, saying that he “just broke WebKit process out of a FreeBSD jail (cred->cr_prison = &prison0)”,

he backed off and we never heard anything from him again. We almost accepted the fact that no one else will ever jailbreak the PS 4 console, but our optimism has returned when, recently, a lesser known group named “H3ck34” has said that soon, they will release a fully functional dongle. So we have on more group left who could make our ps4 cfw dreams come true Sal

Game save modding would keep me satisfied for a very long time. This guy right here is very easily entertained.
08-24-2016, 02:49 PM #33
Originally posted by EYE
No mods, or PC Mods are alright Sal

Lol so you're just 100% against it? Even game saves and other offline types of things?
08-24-2016, 03:20 PM #34
Silver_SR71
I am error
Well the best answer I personally can you give you all is, there is no need. Many exploits and or programs have been released for version 1.76. One can edit there game already with the relatively recent release of the file browser. However going online is another story. We may possibly see a program that resembles psn patch soon I hope.

The following user thanked Silver_SR71 for this useful post:

brewing up
09-05-2016, 10:03 PM #35
brewing up
Can’t trickshot me!
I only like to mod gtav, all other games are just wrecked by mods, apart from blowing up lobbies gtav modding on ps4 would be cool af, hopefully one day Cool Troll
09-05-2016, 10:11 PM #36
.EXE
Hurah!
Originally posted by One
Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Give it 2-3 years itll soon come but im not diving in and straight modding ill wait a few months > Console ban >Less tools > Less menus basically so no point till shit is out pretty much but nice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo