07-08-2016, 01:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Has it all ready been jailbroken Yes, There just not releasing for some reason we all know failoverflow recorded video of them playing pokemon**Pokemon rom using an emulator.

And**after CTurt confirmed in December that the jailbreak was official, saying that he “just broke WebKit process out of a FreeBSD jail (cred->cr_prison = &prison0)”,

he backed off and we never heard anything from him again. We almost accepted the fact that no one else will ever jailbreak the PS 4 console, but our optimism has returned when, recently, a lesser known group named “H3ck34” has said that soon, they will release a fully functional dongle. So we have on more group left who could make our ps4 cfw dreams come true Sal
07-08-2016, 01:16 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by TVFilthyFrank View Post
Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

Has it all ready been jailbroken Yes, There just not releasing for some reason we all know failoverflow recorded video of them playing pokemon**Pokemon rom using an emulator.

And**after CTurt confirmed in December that the jailbreak was official, saying that he “just broke WebKit process out of a FreeBSD jail (cred->cr_prison = &prison0)”,

he backed off and we never heard anything from him again. We almost accepted the fact that no one else will ever jailbreak the PS 4 console, but our optimism has returned when, recently, a lesser known group named “H3ck34” has said that soon, they will release a fully functional dongle. So we have on more group left who could make our ps4 cfw dreams come true Sal

I doubt we'll see a PS4 CFW release this year, i'm thinking something might be released next-year but eh you never know.

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

Pink Guy
07-08-2016, 03:30 AM #3
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
Outsider is a other one of them little ***s who thinks ps4 cant be jailbroken when it can if it could not be done we would not have got this far running steam on ps4
07-08-2016, 03:57 AM #4
[video]https://youtu.be/VklUhPWJdag[/video] :putin:

The following user thanked jonny1241984 for this useful post:

Mr.Peanut

The following user groaned jonny1241984 for this awful post:

moteeb
07-08-2016, 04:17 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by TVFilthyFrank View Post
Im wondering like the rest Of You. When is the CFW Coming out for ps4, Will it come soon or do we have years more to go to wait for a CFW release.

No. No CFW will be coming out by this year. In addition, I doubt their will be one. If we're talking about "Jailbreaking" there is a possibillity seeing one by the end of this year, but don't hold your breath on it. So in conclusion, no their wont be any Custom Firmwares.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Pink Guy
07-08-2016, 04:18 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SharkModding View Post
Outsider is a other one of them little ***s who thinks ps4 cant be jailbroken when it can if it could not be done we would not have got this far running steam on ps4

You have no idea what the hell is going on in the scene dont you lol.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

sirjakey
07-08-2016, 04:21 AM #7
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
I doubt we'll see a PS4 CFW release this year, i'm thinking something might be released next-year but eh you never know.

We have one it's just not really useful in it's current state... Unless you want to run linux of course...

The following user thanked InXInvader for this useful post:

Pink Guy
07-08-2016, 04:23 AM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
We have one it's just not really useful in it's current state... Unless you want to run linux of course...

Well yes technically there is a CFW for PS4 but i'm sure most people including myself are referring to a REBUG type CFW like on the PS3 which as i stated i believe to still be a year off, maybe more.
07-08-2016, 04:25 AM #9
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
Well yes technically there is a CFW for PS4 but i'm sure most people including myself are referring to a REBUG type CFW like on the PS3 which as i stated i believe to still be a year off, maybe more.

I would think it's a little closer than that... We just need more people on board the current 1.76 exploit...
07-08-2016, 04:26 AM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by 1337Forensics View Post
I would think it's a little closer than that... We just need more people on board the current 1.76 exploit...

I hope so man but i'm not getting my hopes up Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo