Post: Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4.
07-20-2016, 02:53 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Title says it all, Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4 & why

My Personal opinion No, as i dont think no one is clever enough like GeoHot to Get the keys for the system as there probs 4x secure now as what happens to poor ps3.

Leave a comment what you think.
07-20-2016, 05:38 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Title says it all, Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4 & why

My Personal opinion No, as i dont think no one is clever enough like GeoHot to Get the keys for the system as there probs 4x secure now as what happens to poor ps3.

What does it matter what I think. And wuhh? You mean GeoHot taking the credit for it. That's probable
07-20-2016, 06:00 PM #3
Klots
COD Recovery
Originally posted by boltano1337 View Post
Title says it all, Do you think there ever will be a Jailbreak For PS4 & why

Yes and there already is, advanced and trained hackers wont pay attention to a game console
I know theres already an exploit released publicly to install pkg files on the ps4, but cant be run due to restrictions on security.

Anything can be cracked, technology wise.
07-20-2016, 06:16 PM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
It's been done and will be out there for the public someday. So yes, I believe so it's just a matter of when.
07-20-2016, 09:50 PM #5
Yes absolutely no doubt eventually the system will be fully unlocked. Time has shown over and over again repeatedly that nothing is "Bulletproof"

There's always a chink in the armor somewhere.
Plus the information needed to unlock the system such as the keys once discovered will not remain private forever. It would only be a matter of time before there either discovered or leaked. Bottom line It will happen one day. Maybe 2 weeks from now or maybe 6 years later who knows. When it does happen One thing's for sure sony will be mad as hell about it LOL!
07-20-2016, 10:32 PM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Maniacal
Yes absolutely no doubt eventually the system will be fully unlocked. Time has shown over and over again repeatedly that nothing is "Bulletproof"

There's always a chink in the armor somewhere.
Plus the information needed to unlock the system such as the keys once discovered will not remain private forever. It would only be a matter of time before there either discovered or leaked. Bottom line It will happen one day. Maybe 2 weeks from now or maybe 6 years later who knows. When it does happen One thing's for sure sony will be mad as hell about it LOL!

Hey shut up and lets play.
07-20-2016, 10:35 PM #7
Originally posted by Best
Hey shut up and lets play.

I was just debating on if I wanted to get on or not. So now I suppose I will lol pm me your gamertag hoss.
07-20-2016, 11:48 PM #8
jazrawi_ae
Little One
no its very hard
07-21-2016, 03:32 AM #9
tunde1992
League Champion
maybe it's just the pessimism in me but
no, it'll never happen.
07-21-2016, 03:33 AM #10
tunde1992
League Champion