08-18-2016, 09:50 AM #1
jJarrad
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since PS4 games when downloaded from the PSN store automatically have the update in the file, is there a way to only download the game and not the update? i have tried using PSX download helper but couldnt get it to work. The game im currently trying to get this to work for is rocket league. Im just curious if this is a thing that can be done as i would like to exploit some patched glitches in various games.
Last edited by jJarrad ; 08-18-2016 at 09:52 AM.
08-18-2016, 03:23 PM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jJarrad View Post
Since PS4 games when downloaded from the PSN store automatically have the update in the file, is there a way to only download the game and not the update? i have tried using PSX download helper but couldnt get it to work. The game im currently trying to get this to work for is rocket league. Im just curious if this is a thing that can be done as i would like to exploit some patched glitches in various games.

Dont exploit rocket league, not worth it. Not saying this because im a big rl fan. If you want xp, create a priv game with a huge cube and stand on it, it will give u massive exp. anything other than that theres nothing to exploit rl for as its skill based and nothing influences the game . Exp and all other things are pure for looks.
With a rocketeer title losing to a semi-pro ull only lookk stupid.
08-18-2016, 11:03 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post
Dont exploit rocket league, not worth it. Not saying this because im a big rl fan. If you want xp, create a priv game with a huge cube and stand on it, it will give u massive exp. anything other than that theres nothing to exploit rl for as its skill based and nothing influences the game . Exp and all other things are pure for looks.

Woah , explain that to me
08-18-2016, 11:04 PM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
The glitch for xp
08-19-2016, 05:33 AM #5
jJarrad
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xkoeckiiej View Post

there is one that was previously patched that is way better than that method, but im not also trying to do it just for that game, many other games were things have been patched also
08-21-2016, 11:39 AM #6
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Best
The glitch for xp

First vid on youtube
08-21-2016, 11:40 AM #7
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
Originally posted by jJarrad View Post
there is one that was previously patched that is way better than that method, but im not also trying to do it just for that game, many other games were things have been patched also

True. But if you leave your psn on over night ull have the same results.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo