11-09-2016, 05:04 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So there has been a good amount of you that has been bothering me about this, and I don't want you all bricking your consoles, or download a virus of this! There has been a new website up, with nice coding making the site look legit. This site is COMPLETELY FAKE. I advise you to NOT download any of the links, or even follow the steps trying to "Jailbreak" your PS4. Please make sure to let others know so they don't fall for bullshit like this around the internet.

Fake Website of PS4 CFW JB: You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, I recently ran into this another time on eXtreme's Website where another individual asked if it was real. Once again, eXtreme quoted in his words (German to English):

"NO !!! This is 100% fake, just like the other side too!

zecoxao recently released a tool that can unpack SLB2 data, but still not the internal firmware data."

Reading their FAQs... "Guarantee" Guarantee my ass fgt.

You must login or register to view this content.

Look at this bullshit:

Make sure you stay safe, and feel free to ask me, or a PS4 Developer before taking matter in your own hands of sites, downloads, or videos. Peace
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-09-2016 at 05:14 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Elleusive, EMINEM__x3, MrNiato2, Darth Saul, Kronos, Jon Snow
11-09-2016, 05:55 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
I don't get how that looks legitimate
11-09-2016, 06:00 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I don't get how that looks legitimate

You wouldn't know how many people would fall for this bull crap..
11-09-2016, 10:07 PM #4
EdiTzZ
EdiTzZMoDz

WTF wat :laughing:
11-10-2016, 12:30 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So there has been a good amount of you that has been bothering me about this, and I don't want you all bricking your consoles, or download a virus of this! There has been a new website up, with nice coding making the site look legit. This site is COMPLETELY FAKE. I advise you to NOT download any of the links, or even follow the steps trying to "Jailbreak" your PS4. Please make sure to let others know so they don't fall for bullshit like this around the internet.

Fake Website of PS4 CFW JB: You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, I recently ran into this another time on eXtreme's Website where another individual asked if it was real. Once again, eXtreme quoted in his words (German to English):

"NO !!! This is 100% fake, just like the other side too!

zecoxao recently released a tool that can unpack SLB2 data, but still not the internal firmware data."

Reading their FAQs... "Guarantee" Guarantee my ass fgt.

Look at this bullshit:

Make sure you stay safe, and feel free to ask me, or a PS4 Developer before taking matter in your own hands of sites, downloads, or videos. Peace

Some people are thick =Z thanks for the warning Enzo
11-10-2016, 07:03 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You wouldn't know how many people would fall for this bull crap..

Noobs! The design of that site is so crap and cheap. I could easily tell off the bat.
11-10-2016, 06:06 PM #7
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Looks like some shit from the 80's.
11-10-2016, 10:08 PM #8
You can tell it's not legit tho lol why do people do this
11-10-2016, 10:15 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by royston1990 View Post
You can tell it's not legit tho lol why do people do this

Because they don't take their time to read, and ask questions.
11-10-2016, 10:22 PM #10
QUOTE:

“Kang Jong Yeol (born November 30, 1984) is an Korean former black-hat hacker and electronic hacker. Kang Jong Yeol is a black hat hacking group, mainly known for their claims of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks primarily to disrupt gaming-related services.

lol...I think Kim Jong-un is behind this in an attempt to infiltrate the west starting through the PS4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo